[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please put her in program with Bray where she becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6564.jpg (94KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6564.jpg
94KB, 768x432px
Can we please put her in program with Bray where she becomes the Reincarnation of Sister Abagail?
>>
id rather bray just go away
>>
>>2497828
This
>>
And have him make Based Bliss boring too? No thanks
>>
>>2497821
Only if Bray keeps stalking her and trying to recruit her and she makes disgusted facial expressions at him
>>
>>2497828
This
>>
>>2497821
No. Everything related to Wyatt needs to go to TNA and die there.
>>
>>2497821
>let's make sister Abigail a midget that can only do le generic bitchy heel character
How about no. She is nowhere near talented enough to play such a role or hang with Bray in segments.
>>
>>2497841
can we have crazzy steve
>>
>>2497847
That we can.
>>
File: 1489783506371.png (53KB, 368x366px) Image search: [Google]
1489783506371.png
53KB, 368x366px
>>2497843
>>
>>2497862
based
>>
>>2497867
Here's your L
>>
>>2497821
why do you hate Lexi so much that youd do this to her, anon
>>
They will call Sanity from NXT and make them the new Wyatt family.
>>
Making Sister Abigail an actual onscreen character would destroy the mystique.

Making her a young, sexy, fap-material onscreen character would be completely retarded and kill the Wyatt family stone dead.
>>
>>2497828
Sad but true.

I really wanted WWE to accept a kayfabe character again, but they (deliberately) botched it.
>>
>>2497821
She would look pretty hot dressed like a backwoods red neck.
>>
>>2497946
Mite b cool.

Bray, Baded Big Pops Rowan and SanItY would be dope.
>>
The >le spoopy Wyatt family gimmick needs to die

Bray and Kevin Owens should be paired together in a comedy dance tag team called THE TUBBY TUB-TUBS
>>
>>2497828
this, how great would have been if Orton punted Bray in the head and Bray reverted back to Husky Harris with no memory of the last 4 years.

>>2497821
I thought before they got over as themselves Cross or Riot would be called up as Sister Abby
>>
>>2498091
There is a video from a promo class from like four years ago where she is playing Scott Dawson's country gal girlfriend.
>>
>>2498224
Randy should have punted Bray but due to the impact, Bray would be back on his feet, looking Randy deep in the eyes as he lets out a loud "oh shit", then Bray Sister Abigails him and retains
>>
>>2497821
She's going to Raw
>>
>>2497821
Why Bliss though?

Why not Becky who could use a mouthpiece and a heel turn?
>>
>>2497828
>>2497831
>>2497838
>>2497841
>Randyfags SEETHING this much

Are you so butthurt that Orton literally puts the crowd to sleep every time he walks in? Are you so assmad that you can't face it that Boreton is just a meme finisher and a pose? He's been carried through his feuds by HHH and Cena. Everything else he's been involved in has always put the crowd to sleep.
>>
>>2498370
>dont care about spooky fedora cryptic promo man
>must be an orton fan

fuck off mark
>>
Naomi should become Sister Abigail. The Wyatts and her have a similar entrance anyway. They both suck too.
>>
>>2498370
I never have or ever will give one single shit about Orton. He can be a champ, he can die of testicular cancer tomorrow, I don't care.

I just hate everything about Wyatt, his meme character, his stupid gimmick, his stupid face, his retarded entrance, his retarded music, his shitty moves in the ring, his Abigail gimmick, his every promo ever, his disgusting beard, his fat non athletic physique, his stupid hat, the fact that he breathes, his voice, his stupid fucking stable. I almost hate him as much as Rowan and his stupid "Le Lamb Mask XD" gimmick
>>
>>2497821
>cuckculture
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.