[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone still actually care about this guy? He had maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 350x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 350x473px
Does anyone still actually care about this guy?

He had maybe the worst WEW championship match at Wrestlemania that we've ever seen. then He came out to absolute crickets during both entrances on Tuesday.
>>
He didn't get crickets, he was booed
>>
>>2497745
Yes just end his feud with Bray at Backlash
>>
Nobody wanted him as World Champion in 2011 or '13, either. He's an anachronism. Pushing him is like pushing Sheamus as a singles again. Just bizarre.
>>
Reminder, he drew poorly as top babyface of SmackDown in 2011 too right as the brand split was about to die.
>>
I certainly don't. He should have been another Cena, working with the younger talent and putting them over once in a while. But he's got pull and is more than likely a mark for himself.
>>
>>2497745
He's not allowed to do dangerous spots anymore, so no, not really.
>>
>>2497745
kek I already forget that he is a champ right know.
>>
Reminder that Jericho had to work the crowd into cheering for Randy at Battleground. He came out to literal crickets.
>>
>>2497748
Certainly sounded like crickets during the second entrance.
>>
Never understood his push. Generic look, mediocre in the ring and has always been a charisma vacuum.
>>
>>2498181
Truly the state of SDL right now. Went from GOAT WWE and Intercontinental Champs AJ Styles and Miz to absolutely forgettable Blandy Orton and Lamebrose.
>>
>>2498294
BMAJ will finally be free of Cuckdown's shackles next week.
>>
>>2497774
It died BECAUSE he couldn't draw.
>>
Randy in any role outside of midcard and occasional main event challenger is fucking stupid.
>>
Daily reminder that his match Cenetty or shametty or whoever with the Randy Savage chant is one of the main causes of this attention whore smark crowd phenomenon.

It's amazing enough that a show can be so boring that the fans turn themselves into the real show every week, let alone from one or two wrestlers.
>>
>>2499738
This

Ortonetty is one of the cancers that have been slowly killing LOLWWE.
>>
>>2499738
Yeah it was his match with Sheamus in the RAM after Mania in '13 that got the crowd to do all their hootin and hollerin. They went out there and had a TWENTY MINUTE match. 20 stinking minutes, and the crowd wasnt having any if it. And thus Le Ram Crowd post Mania was born.
>>
>>2499756
To be entirely fair to Randy, it's not like these shitty ass post-Mania Raws have gotten any better in the past four years.
>>
>>2497748
>Orton was booed
really? But isn't he the face and Wyatt the heel?
>>
One of the few guys that look like a legitimate champion. I'd take him over any fatass or flippy manlet.
>>
>>2497749
the fact they are keeping it going was the worst part about smackdown this week, i really think it should have just been over at Mania
>>
>>2499831
That's his problem
>looks like a fucking well deserved champ
>bland as shit and never gives 100% in the ring
>>
>>2499738
>>2499756
RAWafterMania crowd was super-hardcore the year before that.

Now if you mentioned his treatment by ECW crowds in 2006 (along with Show vs. Batista) you might have a claim.

>>2499831
>looks like a champion

Too bad he once injured himself taunting and got put out for nearly a year by a garbagebag.
>>
>>2499831
>muh look

You're as gay as Vince.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.