[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jinder Mahal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: donthinderthejinder.png (629KB, 813x599px) Image search: [Google]
donthinderthejinder.png
629KB, 813x599px
Discuss
>>
>>2497627
Based as fuck. Jinder BTFOing flabby millennials
>>
He's got gyno. He's on gear.
>>
File: piana.jpg (132KB, 634x643px) Image search: [Google]
piana.jpg
132KB, 634x643px
Yeah bro, im all natty too
>>
>>2497644
Never failed a test bro. Sop hating
>>
>>2497644
>people only develop gyno if they use roids
>>
>>2497627
What's his secret? Even if he's on the gear these results are way too drastic as oppose how he looked like during the brand split
>>
>>2497659
Cutting out alcohol
>>
>>2497666
Satan trips speaks truth

And yea I heard alcohol robs you from proper nutrients and acids to help build muscle and it also makes you puffy looking
>>
>>2497659
he says its just drinking he quit which makes me ponder how much he was drinking
>>
If Punk had a body like Jinder would Vince make him his number one guy?
>>
>>2497678
>>2497666
well alcohol definitely bloats you up when you drink too much.
>>
when the fuck is Vince gonna put a rocket up his ass? Jinder seems a lot like the kind of guy he'd give the evil foreigner top heel gimmick
>>
File: jinder-mahal-1973009.jpg (72KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
jinder-mahal-1973009.jpg
72KB, 500x562px
>>2497678
I haven't found anything about it but I can say by personal experience that by just quitting drinking I was able to lose 20lbs and I wasn't even exercising at the time
>>
>>2497708
Cus' that worked so well last time and especially now
>>
>giving a fuck about people using steroids

have sex
>>
BASED
>>
Then why does he have so much chest and bacne?
>>
My favorite full timer on RAW.
>>
>>2497627
genetic freak
>>
>>2497627
based. i don't understand the people on instagram complaining about his look, like they're shocked a professional wrestler would use steroids.
>>
>>2497627
We gotta push this nigga to the top. Hopefully he gets traded to SDL for Hawkins.
>>
I hope he gets used more, man. Based Jinder
>>
#Hardbody
>>
>>2497708
Jinder is THE midcard heel right now. He's taken Rusev's spot.
>>
>>2497627
>out-diet
Who does Jinder eat, a grain of bean 3 times a day?
>>
>>2497627
the texture of his skin is just nightmarish
>>
>>2497708
To be fair Rusev is too likeable to be a heel, so Jinder taking that spot is fine 2bh
>>
Are you kidding

did you see the back pimples, they were visible from yards away on camera
>>
he'll never get over in America because he looks like a terrorist

he'd probably be very over in Europe though
>>
Jinder Mahal vs Big Knife Manju when ?
>>
>>2497627
The thing is, even if he has passed every test what he is doing is not healthy. Even pro bodybuilders cycle. You are not supposed to stay that lean all the time.
>>
His skin looks like it feels like sandpaper. And his bacne and chestne are pretty distracting.
>>
>>2497659
He never said he wasn't on gear. He only said he had "never once had...issues". He is likely taking a variety of dubious supplements and """"""legal"""" oral steroids.
>>
>>2498598
I can't oop that. The jokes hang too low
>>
>>2498598
Reminds me of the time some guy killed a Hindu in retaliation for 9-11
>>
He isn't functionally strong. It's all aesthetics.
>>
>>2497627
Tons of acne on his back and chest when the cameras get close to him.

He's on some shit but it won't help him gain a single grain of charisma.
>>
Check out his uncle Gama Singh. Wrestled for Vince Jr. for a very short time. Mostly worked in India,Pakistan and South Africa but was big in Calgary. Great underated heel.
>>
>>2497653

You have to be a lazy retard or a poor fag to fail a WWE steroid test.
>>
>Plz start winning matches

kek
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.