[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>JBL was being interviewed by a high-schooler and, after the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1487269393560.jpg (62KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1487269393560.jpg
62KB, 350x263px
>JBL was being interviewed by a high-schooler and, after the kid dropped his notes, Bradshaw asked the mother if "she had any children who weren't mentally disabled".
>>
File: 1491134318162.jpg (92KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1491134318162.jpg
92KB, 344x315px
JABLES YOU'RE GONNA GET FIRED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
Truly our guy.
>>
>>2497240
Kid worked himself into a shoot with based Jable
>>
>>2497240
BASED
>>
Basted JBL taking cucks to task.

I wish WWE had more real men like him again.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 461x600px
>mfw Bradshaw gets shitcanned
>>
Why is justin Roberts such a cuck

>"JBL would throw my bags down the street. He typically referred to me as dipshit and numbnuts despite me always trying to do a great job. Every day I saw him, he asked me why I was still alive and told me to go kill myself".
>>
>Working yourself into a shoot over little banter.
>>
>>2497240
>no source

k
>>
>>2497381
"Best Seat In The House" by Justin Roberts.

There's a lot of JBL in there.
>>
File: 1490095541748.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490095541748.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>That time JBL got BTFO by Joey Styles and had to hide his face from everyone for weeks
>>
>>2497240
>>JBL was being interviewed by a high-schooler and, after the kid dropped his notes, Bradshaw asked the mother if "she had any children who weren't mentally disabled".

hahaha holy fuck he's a cunt but that's absolutely hilarious
>>
>>2497240
top fucking kek
source?
>>
>>2497354
His entire book sounds like him admitting how much of a bitch he is and crying about being bullied
>>
>>2498536

>>2497398
>>
>>2497265
>our guy.
But most people here are retards. JBL would bully the vast majority of this board.
>>
>>2498542
And it is.

It's mostly him bitching how JBL "tortured" him.

One great segment is when he sits in the front part of the bus, then Jables tells him that he's making the boys walk all the way to the back, so Roberts gets scared and moves to the back of the bus, Jabels asks him if he has to sit on every available seat.

He just worked himself into everything,
>>
>>2497398
Anything else, a quick rundown if you will?

I remember him stealing Robert's passport but that's it
>>
>>2498569
That's hilarious JBL is the goat for this
>>
File: frywhy.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
frywhy.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>2497240

>Is a fuckwad to his co-workers
>Also a cunt to fans
>Even the children

He sounds fucking insufferable. How the shit is he still working? You can't really argue he's weeding out the weak when he's being a prick to kids and their mothers. He's just a full time jerk.
>>
>>2500645

>How the shit is he still working?

He plays golf with vince
>>
>>2500645
True heel.
>>
>>2497274
Reminder that JBL has gotten his shit wrecked in every backstage fight he's ever had.
>>
>>2497274

>Real men have to bully schoolboys because he keeps getting his ass kicked by everyone in the locker room

JBL is an embarassment. Literally never won a fight he picked backstage. Blackman slapped an apology out of him.
>>
>>2498569
>One great segment is when he sits in the front part of the bus, then Jables tells him that he's making the boys walk all the way to the back, so Roberts gets scared and moves to the back of the bus, Jabels asks him if he has to sit on every available seat.

KEK!
>>
>>2500645
He once gave a shoot interview years ago where he basically says that you can either be on the side of the boys or on the side of the fans, and that if you side with the fans he will bully you.

It's the old school carny mentality where "fans" are really just marks that you take money from by any means necessary.
>>
>>2497240
>stevie richards chairshot
>>
>I was showering after having just worked Glenn Kulka in the opening match. I had yet to make my TV debut, but by now enough of the guys knew me, so I felt fairly comfortable. That is, until the light shining into the shower was suddenly blocked out. I looked over to see Bradshaw standing there in his full cowboy wrestling garb. In any other situation, a six-seven, three hundred pound man in chaps and a cowboy hat standing in the shower might be strange, but in this industry, it's really not. So I went back to soaping myself up until I felt a large, calloused hand placed on my tush. I knew both of my hands were in front of me, and I had a sinking suspicion I knew what crazy Texan was lathering my ass. I turned to see Bradshaw's evil, ten-gallon-hat topped grin, and looked at Glenn who was showering and avoiding eye contact nearby, and said "He's actually soaping my ass!"
>>
>>2500650
Blackman dropped out of a shoot fight with Bradshaw during Brawl For All. He was shit scared of JBL.
>>
>>2500681
>Trained fighter was scared of some pot bellied redneck.
>>
>>2500681

>Actual fighter scared of children's entertainer who loses real fights to fucking ring announcers

Go to bed Jables.
>>
>>2500681
Blackman was forced to withdraw because of injury.

>lying on the internet to defend fucking Bradshaw
>>
>>2498542
the part that confirmed this for me was when guys like benoit would phone his dad and genuinely ask how the cancer treatment was going

sounds to me like underneath it all they were just bros fucking around on the road but pussies like roberts who didn't stand up for themselves got worked into a shoot

>admitting to being a total faggot in 2017 will get you fans and sell your book
>>
>>2500709
Bradshaw must've injured Blackman's bladder after he pissed himself for so long
>>
>>2500761
>being this desperate

Just accept your L with any dignity that you might have left.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.