[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casuals will not connect with these CAWs. Expect them to fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Casuals will not connect with these CAWs.
Expect them to fall off within 2 months and be jobbing on main event and superstars
>>
If they're not working longer matches nothing they do will really be highlighted and nobody works long tag matches on main roster

seeing them wrestle 5 times a month instead of maybe once a month then the occasional takeover match where they shine will ruin them. same thing happened to AA, stuck in formulaic poorly booked short matches
>>
Why would le casuals be supposed to connect with HEELS?
>>
>>2497091
Casuals don't exist outside of Wrestlemania
>>
>>2497091
They're like fat, untalented and (somehow) even less charismatic Dean Malenkos.
>>
Nxt has created nothing but hot garbage, it's like putting makeup on a turd, just because you give someone a cool theme and entrance lights doesn't make them entertaining.
>>
>>2497248
wew lad

got ourselves an edgy kiddy here
>>
>>2497091
heels
>casuals connecting

they aren't meant to.
>>
>>2497091
So what's their gimmick exactly? I watched their debut match and it was boring as fuck. No cool moves, no energy, completely devoid of personality.
>>
>being generic manlets is the gimmick
>old school is the gimmick
>they aren't over, their muffin tops are over
>>
>>2497738
They are anti-smarks.
>>
>>2497743
This
>fat manlets that hate flips
>>
Their gimmick can't work in this era. They need to be chugging beers to the ring and throwing slurs at the Golden Truth and gay cops.
>>
>>2497091
short fat guys

normies will be bored with their no flippy shit.

i just think they want to go "Hardcore all day all night" with "only fists"
>>
>>2497738
Small but vicious southerners, they hate nu-male flippy wrestling, and there's occasionally a weird, very subtle homoerotic undertone.

They're really good, but what makes them good isn't immediately obvious. I didn't "get" them straight away, either.

Needless to say they'll flounder on the main roster. It's a shame.
>>
>>2497738
They're "old school" wrestlers, suppose to be a throwback to the horsemen and a few other teams.
They're natural heels who eventually got over with the NXT crowd just by being really really fucking good. Go watch their match with DIY, it's the one that finally made it click in the pea-brains of the smarks that these guys are amazing despite the fact that they were pulling good matches out of Enzo and Cass for months before.
They'll probably work about as well as Cade and Murdoch and those two had me seething as a little twelve year old mark so I expect them to do well.
>>
>>2497091
Casuals do not exist. Read WON why dontcha.
>>
>>2497738
Manlet new gen arn andesons but not as based or tough
>>
File: 1490691001216.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490691001216.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>2498205
>They're really good, but what makes them good isn't immediately obvious. I didn't "get" them straight away, either.

>doesn't list what makes them good

Dead on Revival
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.