[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Smackdown Live 2016-2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0371.jpg (240KB, 950x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
240KB, 950x440px
It's over lads. While it wasn't perfect, we'll most likely never have a roster this good again. AJ is going to RAM, Mauro is gone, Cena will probably be gone for a while, and /our/ show is going to be tainted by the likes of Jasethy, Nakameme, New Gay, and Sasha Skanks. It was fun while it lasted bois. Years from now we'll realize how great this period in wrestling was. Laughing at RAM while Smackdown consistently put on the better show each week.

F
>>
I still have some hope that AJ stays on smack.
>>
Stop getting worked by dirtsheets.
>>
>>2496715
Theres a chance that theyre trying to swerve us and he'll end up reuniting with gallows and anderson on raw or forming a stable with the revival which i wouldnt mind, but id prefer if it was on smackdown instead
>>
File: feela.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
feela.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>2496710
The last good period of wrestling. Christ.
>>
>>2496715
According to the latest WOR he's going to Raw.
>>
>>2496710
>memebrose
>becketty
>island niggers
>ziggles
>good
kek
>>
>>2496768
When are you all gonna stop slurping daves semen and realize these are educated guesses and "feelings", not fact? He said nakameme was destined for raw for months and months.
>>
>>2496710
Are you a woman? If you're not yet you're this bothered you have this drama breakdown, you need to look at yourself.
>>
>>2496753
Hi time traveller from 2001!
>>
is there an actual rivalry between these two shows or is it just a meme?
>>
>>2496710
The tag team division has been garbage on Smackdown.
>>
>>2497004
Tag team division has been garbage in general.
>>
>>2497002
There is no actual in house rivalry, but it represents two different types of story telling and supporting Smackdown was a message about the direction you wanted to see the company though.

I'm not a long term smark though, so I've just stopped following and gone back to watching more mma.
>>
>>2497319
:s/though/go
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x322px
>mfw listening to Mauro call an AJ Styles match and realizing he will never get to do that again

fuck Bradshaw
>>
>>2496710
RIP in piece, you magnificent bastard
;__;7
>>
>>2497337

I hated Mario. MAMA MIA! At least Tom is sounding more comfortable.
>>
>that brief period of time when fucking James Ellsworth was the most over person in WWE

SDL was literally a magical land
>>
Do we know if JR is going to Ram or Smack yet? Is he just doing PPVs?
>>
>>2496710
>mario gone is a bad thing

Mario is so fucking obnoxious dude. I loved when the others would call him out on his shit now and then.
>>
Vince just can't have smackdown beating raw, make no mistake he will do his best to bury smackdown.
>>
Jesus christ don't even tell me new day and Sasha are going to smack. Literally avoid watching raw because of those 4.
>>
>>2497350
I liked Mauro, he was enthusiastic and made it feel like you were watching a real fight. He added legitimacy to the broadcast which of course means he was doomed to be ran out of the WWE clown show.
>>
>>2497447
I liked Mauro's work on NJPW, but I don't think he's a good fit for WWE. It'd be great if he traded places with JR.
>>
>>2497002
Yes. It was started by autismos mostly Smackdownies tho. They have deluded themselves into thinking SDL is somehow the renaissance of wreslting and far far better than RAW despite featuring the same homogenized wreslting style, nondescript content and completely bland/non-cutting edge presentation.

They also play up the lie that VKM has nothing to do with SDL so they can play the victim and pretend they're the downtrodden underdogs who made such a great product despite "having everything against them!" (like the pathetic op for instance)

This opinion seems to be held by the low iq contrarian type, so i can only assume its a thinely vieled way of hating on The BBD since they must always bring up him not being on '''''"their'''''" show all the time as a positive (despite having two of the most cringe inducing wreslters in 10 Meme Man and Nakameme debut last show).
>>
Literally anyone in here saying mario was good is from plebbit or /woo/
>>
File: king.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>2496710
>sad about nakamura

Bitch do you not like good wrestling?
>>
>>2497461
Rawtist SEETHING
>>
>>2497337
Good. He's a memey reddit prick

MAMA MIA
TOPE SUICIDA
NIGGER MUSIC
>>
>>2496710
Don't forget the impact these roster changes are going to make on Talking Smack. AJ was gold on Talking Smack.
>>
>>2497468
This. At first it was nice to hear someone knew who called moves more often, but he irritated the shit out of me after a few weeks. I'm honestly glad he's gone.
>>
SD will always be better than RAM regardless of the rosters.
>>
>watched SD over ram because of based aj, cena, etc., was only 2 hours instead of 3, no shitty botcha banks or shieldettys except dean but hes only midcard
>they're moving aj to RAM, cenas on break, and shitty roster changes

why
>>
>>2496979
This.

It's hilarious how people take his rumors as facts, you all love to ruin everything for yourselves.
>>
>>2496710
>Years from now we'll realize how great this period in wrestling was.
Fucking kek
>Laughing at RAM while Smackdown consistently put on the better show each week.
You know, good matches and angles with some semblance of internal logic would have been more enjoyable than muh bland split memeing.
>>
>>2497614
Vince hates Smack for some reason
>>
>>2497461
Kys rawtist
>>
File: aj.jpg (144KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
144KB, 710x842px
>AJ going to RAM

It's not gonna happen!
>>
>>2497461
We actually want BBD to come to the A show though
>>
>>2497740
this
>>
Vince saw for a few weeks Smack did good again raw so now he'll bury it to the point of no return.
>>
>>2497638
Dont get me wrong, these past 9 months havent been AE or even RA-tier but you have to admit that smackdown has been more entertaining than anything wwe has done in years and it's most likely only going downhill from here
>>
>>2497415
New Day and Charles Flair
>>
>>2497740
BBD should be on both shows. First dual Universal/Heavyweight champ.
>>
>>2497490
Have sex
>>
>>2497740
Hell, SDL got me to give a shit about Dolph Ziggler, however briefly. I'd love to see if they could right the Roman ship.
>>
You have to be retarded to think Vince will put Roman on the show that's less than 2 hours.
>>
>>2496710
New era when? Rather they never do brand shakeups but add in ncxt call ups.

Having a defined roster makes it better. We saw what happened with too many drafts. Delution of smackdown.
>>
File: superstar shakeup1.jpg (747KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
superstar shakeup1.jpg
747KB, 1200x675px
prepare your anuses
>>
Bayley and Sasha said in a interview the Shake up includes NXT. I wonder if they give Smackdown a 3rd hour.
>>
>>2497909
Source
>>
>>2497908
Not funny, saw this 3 days ago. here's a (you) tho faggot
>>
>>2497923
Raw talk
>>
>aj will be on raw
>big dog on raw
>sasha on smackdown
>king of cringe style on smackdown

i guess im watching raw
>>
>>2497346

cringe
>>
>>2497942
Sasha is staying on Raw, she's about to turn heel on Bayley. Flair Jr is going to Smackdown
>>
>>2497925
that image has existed for less than 18 hours
>>
Outside of AJ/BMJ and some Corbin/Orton/Wyatt shit Smackdown was boring ass fuck
>>
>>2497764
Shane has proven his competence. I think he is now saying he can do it even without StylesGOAT. It may work out better in that sense - no longer able to rely on AJ to carry shit, he'll get his team pushing new guys through instead while AJ holds it down on RAM.
>>
>>2497997
>/asp/ is the only place that talks about wrestling
>>
>>2496710
New day could be funny on SD, but they make too much money for them to change brands. Hopefully Jasethy stays on RAM and keeps his anti authority shtick there. I wouldn't mind Sasha if she becomes a total bitch, which I kinda see happening. Shinsuke will be our new Cena. Honestly I think Curt Hawkins would be really good to bring over. They made Ellsworth a jobber with a steady gimmick and it has worked.
>>
>>2498055
>Shinsuke will be our new Cena

On what planet?

>Honestly I think Curt Hawkins would be really good to bring over.

Hes already on smackdown you fucking retard
>>
>>2497461
Absolutely true. The rivalry is because of autistic talkdown fags. They're just mad they got 4 promos and 2 matches a night from their manlet spearheading show.
>>
The only thing that i hate about AJ going to RAM is that he will miss the SDLive LATAM tour ;_;
>>
>>2497377
Just ppvs
>>
>>2498628
Ya finna seething rawtist
>>
>>2496710

>>>/reddit/
>>
>SDL roster able to draw the ratings
>RAW overloaded on anti-draws
>Offloading Anti-draws to SDL so both shows suck
Id have hope maybe Big Scripts Ward could get even Jasethy over but they replaced him not to long ago.
>>
>>2497397
Based Vince sabotaging his own product
>>
>>2496979
>>2497625
>Knew the Rumble winner and the entire Mania card back in January
>People still say he's guessing
>>
>>2496720
>aj, a guy doing flippy stuff
>forming a stable with the revival
Thank God you're not a booker.
>>
>>2499123
What I don't get is why WWE lets this happen.
>>
>>2499718
They dont have to have similar wrestling styles to be a stable. You dont see gallows and anderson doing pele kicks and springboard 450s. They could play it off as sort of a ying and yang type deal with the revival balancing out aj's flippy stuff. AJ and the revival are rednecks so theyre similar in that respect, honestly i mostly just wanna see the revival come out to AJ's theme or vice versa lol
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.