[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken or Extreme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: hardys.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hardys.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I think the WWE is making a big mistake not investing in the Broken gimmick. It created the biggest pop of mania and while Jeff will draw no matter what, Matt being unbroken will always linger while they are back. I think it's a joke to say WWE doesn't have the lawyer muscle to get the trademark, Ring of Honor would have been dead years ago without Sinclair bankrolling them.

WWE needs to ride the correct waves, whether it's Roman going heel or Hardy's being broken.
>>
>>2495809
>NOT EXTREMELY BROKEN
>>
File: IMG_3369.jpg (51KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.jpg
51KB, 640x334px
>>2495809
Patience is a virtue
>>
WWE doesn't want to deal with the current legal issues of TNA claiming they own it.

Once TNA fucks up like they always do and loses to Matt they'll bring back the broken brilliance and in the end it will work even better. Let them live off their nostalgia for a while and then when they're getting stale the broken evolution will give them even more shelf life.
>>
>>2495827
I just think this is the time to buy for WWE... there are so many alternatives and people really love seeing these transplants come in and debut and thrive. I don't really know the TNA stuff but I know they thought about buying ROH.
>>
WWE doesn't want kids googling Broken Hardys and finding TNA.
>>
>>2495836

If that were the case they wouldn't have let AJ keep his name, they wouldn't let Joe keep his name, they wouldn't have done all sorts of shit.

It's like saying they wouldn't want Shinsuke because when people see how good he is they're going to become a lot more interested in actually seeing what NJPW is about.

TNA is deader than dead and has no chance of ever been even a remote threat to WWE. Matt and Jeff have already been encouraging delete chants and Matt does the broken Matt pose a lot.
>>
>>2495846
Those were guys debuting in wwe. Hardy's were long established already within the wwe and right now they want people to search for old "Hardy Boyz" and "Team Xtreme" matches on the network, not "Broken Matt and Brother Nero" and finding nothing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.