[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who retires him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: faggot.jpg (187KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
187KB, 900x1200px
Who retires him
>>
>>2495368
>Who should be

Braun Strowman

>What is going to be

Another shitty Battle Royal
>>
File: 1468042187133.gif (2MB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
1468042187133.gif
2MB, 200x160px
it will be BBD and you know it
>>
>>2495368
No one who legitimately loves the business can hate show. Just his booking.

Prolly the most squandered bit man of all time. They'll chant please retire at his hall of fame induction.

it'll be glorious
>>
>>2495368
It should be Mark Henry
>>
>>2495368
Braun
>>
mark henry and big show charge at each other, ring explodes, double ko finish, all the locker room come and carry their two bodies to the back, never seen again
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
Roman Reigns. He should also retire Mark Henry.
>>
>>2495368
I don't think he's ever been this fit since his WCW run.

Good for him.
>>
>>2495461
This, if he turned heel. Throw that rumoured 'Giant Killer' storyline in and he could amass massive heat in the lead up to the Brock match
>>
>>2495512
And to add, also Kane. Kane could come back to fight Roman for retiring his brother as a storyline. So in the end he could have Taker, Henry, Kane, Beeg and Brock maybe (if he's leaving next year) on his hit list
>>
>>2495388
I always thought those chants were really dickish. Unless it's being done ironically and totally went over my head, but big show has put a lot of hard work and time for this business. He's not the best wrestler in the roster, nor the best on the mic, but he's been coming day in and day out since his time in WCW. Even when they sent him back to developmental for being to fat he still did his best to get back on tv. I hope when he does retire they ironically chant please retire or even better don't retire.
>>
>>2495368
he retires himself, isn't he like 45 now? Andre died at 46 so Beeg has 1 year left for him.
>>
>>2495368
>hyped his body before wrestlemania
>doing fuck all in wm

what?
>>
>>2495552
shaq chickened out of the match
>>
>>2495368
For a quick glance there, I thought that was a sheathed katana propped up on the ground next to him, like the black part was the handle.
>>
BRAAAAAWWWWWNNN

Dark Horse Pick: Tucker Knight
>>
>>2495368
heart disease
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPSbEumfSY

He is really a cool dude IRL
>>
>>2495368

himself.
>>
I'm not even a big fan of Neville but having him retire Show would give the CW belt some legitimacy.
>>
>>2495461
>the heat he would get

May as well have him retire Kane and Jericho as well. Roman would go down as the most hated heel in wrestling over the past 30 years.
>>
did someone already said roman reigns?
>>
>>2496666
>Roman retires Undertaker in 2017
>Roman retires Lesnar in 2018
>Roman retires Cena in 2019
>>
>>2495542
>every big person dies at the same age

Enjoy middle school.
>>
>>2496673
I want to see this shit happen!
>>
>>2496673
>Roman retires Kane and Jericho in 2020
>Roman retires Styles in 2021
>Roman retires Triple H in 2022
>Roman retires Orton in 2023
>>
>>2495368
Based on how he got started, I'd say Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>2495539
People chant it out of concern for him. They don't want him to get hurt and they don't want it to go so long it becomes a farce like Taker's match was. They know he gave everything but at this point his booking isn't gonna get any better and they don't want him to waste any more effort just to get hurt.
>>
Thinking back on Show's career, I feel like the answer might be Kevin Owens as a result of his Jericho feud.

They were once JeriShow and show could step in to avenge Jericho against Owens now, especially since "You don't have any friends" yelled at Jericho by Owens etc., so then Show steps in AS Jericho's friend to whoop KO.
>>
>>2495542
Big show had work done to prevent the progression of his condition. He'll still die early, but not nearly as early as Andre did
>>
Brawn in a match after they have a sumo monster truck showdown
>>
File: zXsIDCu.gif (2MB, 300x247px)
zXsIDCu.gif
2MB, 300x247px
>Killian Dain
>>
>>2495368
DADDY!
>>
>>2495368
He has twenty more years in himself and after that vince will keep him till he dies.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.