[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work a shit retail job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1490928048060.jpg (293KB, 893x909px) Image search: [Google]
1490928048060.jpg
293KB, 893x909px
at a corporate chain and I plan to talk to customers and co-workers in only pro wrestling quotes tomorrow. Pretty sure I got enough ammo but hit me with some good shit I might have forgot, bros. Sup?
>>
Kys
>>
cringe
>>
>>2495318
>>2495319
I'm literally trying to get fired, Carter. Go to bed.
>>
>>2495331
Steiner promo on Ric Flair or DDP to your boss should do the trick.
>>
Someone will recognize this
and hate you for it
and sink their shame of wrestling deep inside themselves.
>>
>>2495314
THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE
>>
>>2495314
WHO ARE YOU MONKEY
>>
>>2495331
When you're boss calls you in say
>I'm here to stay. And make a uh go-...g-...uh...goo-...good retails, retail thing. Goddamn, WOO

You'll be fired on the spot.
>>
I'M NOT A BAD GUY I'M NOT A GOOD GUY I'M THE GUY AND THIS IS MY YARD NOW
>>
Frustrated isn't the goddamn word for it! This is bullshit! You screwed me. Everybody screwed me, and nobody does a goddamn thing about it! Nobody in the building cares, nobody in the tearoom cares... so much goddamn injustice around here! I've had it up to here! Everybody knows it. I know it. Everybody knows it. I should be the employee of the month ! Everybody keeps turning a blind eye. You keep turning a blind eye to it. I got that Gorilla Monsoon... he keeps turning a blind eye to it! Everybody in that goddamn dressing room knows that I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be! And if you don't like it... tough shit!"
>>
>>2495314
Cut the cm phil promo
>>
>>2495314
If your boss is a female just Rick Rude that bitch. Walk in her office smack her on the ass and demand a T-Bone steak medium rare.
>>
I work at Walmart and cut promos all day suckas
>>
>>2495314
this is my yard now
>>
I feel a good dose of Steiner and destrucity is good but I gotta be a bit subtle so I'm thinking some vintage mox or patriotic Hogan quotes as well. Gonna be a good day.
>>
File: 1377407008197.jpg (556KB, 1496x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1377407008197.jpg
556KB, 1496x1432px
>>2495331

There are easier ways to get fired.

Getting called out on this utter cringelord bullshit and then crying like a little bitch boy just shows that you really need to grow up a bit and mature son.

At least try to lose some of that weight and do whatever you can about the smell.

Now stop taking the piss and fly straight, there's a good lad now.
>>
>>2495314
>boss fires you
>WELL... IT IS WHAT IT IS...
>>
>>2495522
Tbh you're making me cringe, dude.
>>
FAT ASSES
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.