[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he really gay or are ya memeing me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is he really gay or are ya memeing me?
>>
OP, why did you film yourself doing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRdUlDINV4
>>
>>2495228
Calm down Ettore
>>
>>2495187
>been with the company for years
> no pictures of him with a girl in a romantic fashion
>appears with Aj & Kaitlyn in a gay friend manner

Really makes you think

>inb4 total divas
That was a work that didn't lead anywhere and he was visibly uncomfortable throughout the shooting
>>
he's on the downlow for sure
>>
He actually fucks a lot of bitches including Kaitlyn but saying he's gay is a way for insecure nerds to cope with that reality.
>>
File: 1485361633505.jpg (12KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
1485361633505.jpg
12KB, 382x383px
>>2495187
he was on total diva's with Natties thick cousin
and was over at my waifu Kaitlyns house days after her divorce.....
. god I hope he's gay
>>
>>2495187
probably bisexual

definitely DEFINITELY fucked Dolph Ziggler's boipussy, so hes not 100% straight
>>
He's got bigger tits than half the diva's roster

a cuter girl than at least a third of them too
>>
>>2495470
>he was on total diva's with Natties thick cousin
Scripted show; and even if it was "real", just an attempt to get a beard
>and was over at my waifu Kaitlyns house days after her divorce
Gay friend consoling her like "Gurrrrrl everything gonna be okay, you don't need him.....lets have some fun and make silly videos for the Gram"
>>
>>2495187
he's just a blerd

showing that even when you get that body and get those muscles you thought would change your life, you can't get over your fucking personality and the fact that the only way you can talk to bitches is by being their gay ff who is not even gay
>>
>>2496270
The denial is strong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.