[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he's basically Japanese fandango?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: SHINSUKE_NAKAMURA.jpg (178KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
SHINSUKE_NAKAMURA.jpg
178KB, 642x362px
>dances his way to the ring
>entrance is over (not him)
>does spinning kicks
>can't talk on mic
>>
>>2495029
delet this
>>
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2495029
Yeah, expect him to be gay cop 3 in a few months. Fandango and breeze will teach him how to speak, read and write tickets in English and breeze won't have to be the cross dresser of the group any longer. Everybody wins.
>>
He is basically Japanese Undertaker but people here will not understand this comparision because all of you have an IQ of <50
>>
>>2495083
>>2495087
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2495095
It's true, it's damn true and you know it. Japanese people just aren't popular in America unless they play baseball.
>>
>>2495104
>Japanese people are not popular unless they play a sport really well!
Why does that not apply to wrestling fans then? Won't they like a Jap who is good at our sport?
>>
>>2495111
No, most wrestling fans are racist just like Vince. There still hasn't been a real black WWE champion. Rock is mixed and only got his run because he got over in spite of Vince.
>>
>>2495111
Baseball is real and those nips are speedy little fuckers who will help you win games. Based Ichiro was the shit.
>>
>anti-smarklets TERRIFIED of the King
>>
>>2495122
This
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2495122
I hope he gets built up properly. He can be the king of making Roman look strong style. It will be a good little spot for him and he doesn't have to wrestle in Japan for a bow and an eggroll anymore.
>>
>x is over not the wrestler
This is one of the dumbest things that people post here
>>
>>2495148
Top kek
>>
File: sports pol.jpg (45KB, 644x483px) Image search: [Google]
sports pol.jpg
45KB, 644x483px
>>2495118
>No, most wrestling fans are racist just like Vince.
Fake news. Most wrestling fans are left wing SJW nu-males. Nakameme getting over at Full Cuck University is not a one-off.
>>
>>2495160
This just isn't true. Sjws don't watch sports or even fake sports. It's too masculine and considered toxic to them. Majority of fans are rednecks and ghetto blacks. Always been that way and won't change.
>>
>>2495160
That graph is actually really interesting. I would've never guessed that in a million years.
>>
>>2495153
they got it from hhh who started it. dbry is not over, the yes chant is.
>>
>>2495186
>Bryan isn't over
>chanting for Bryan is over

>>2495148
delete yourself
>>
>>2495120
Motherfucker's still going. He's gonna play for the Marlins again this year.
>>
>>2495153
It's just a meme. You can break any and every wrestler with it.

Lighten up. Have sex.
>>
>>2495173
>he says while nxt is literally taped at an sjw infested college and absolute shit like bayley is over af and loved by most fans
You're an idiot
>>
>>2495209
He would have shattered Based Pete's record if he came to America sooner.
>>
>>2495214
Sure pal, every nxt guy who comes up is adored by the crowd the same way they are at full meme. Word
>>
>>2495213
Doesn't make it any less stupid you autistic moron. Faggots like you killed this board
>>
>>2495222
Yeah man just ignore half of my post because you're a dumb cunt that can't admit he's wrong. Word.
>>
>>2495225
it was already dead when i got here
>>
BASED KING OF STRONG STYLE WORKING THE ANTI SMARKS
>>
>Fandango
>Can't talk on the mic

You clearly never saw Johnny Curtis on NXT, he was the GOAT on the mic.
>>
>>2495160
Seeing a lot of non-sports on this bullshit graph.
>>
>>2495289
Him, EC3 and Maxine were actually really entertaining. Shame none of them worked out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.