[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0668.jpg (56KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
56KB, 622x622px
Guys, I have a serious conundrum here, I'm almost 20, have been watching WWE since I was 4, however I just can't take watching it anymore but can't handle cutting it out of my life, I've just been so accustomed to the wacky world of WWE but this single man is killing my enjoyment in the product, what should I do, I don't see a solution as Vinnie Mac is gonna keep pushing the big dawg and it's not fun for me to watch anymore and is literally boring me to death
>>
>>2494649
B.B.D.W.T.S.
>>
>>2494649

stop watching WWE and giving them your $$
>>
My suggestion is to stop watching RAM and to start exploring other companies.
>>
>>2494649
just don't watch the weekly shows, watch the highlights on youtube and then only watch the PPVs, that's what I do
>>
>>2494649
Either just watch SD or mute it when Roman's around.
>>
File: C8lVknJXUAICbbu.jpg (72KB, 651x652px) Image search: [Google]
C8lVknJXUAICbbu.jpg
72KB, 651x652px
>getting worked by Based Big Dog
>>
>barely missed the Attitude Era
>hates Roman Reigns
>what are the odds
>>
I started watching wrestling when i was 5, 28 now. I go through phases where i watch it religiously, times where it speractic, and times where i go months with out watching it. As of right now im watching both raw and smackdown just about every week. During times when i wouldn't watch it, id still follow whats going on to kinda stay in the loop. Try that anon. Stop watching for a while, but follow the news on your preferred wrestling site.
>>
OP here- I've had the realisation that apart from when battling with WCW, WWE will and always be geared towards kids and I should probably just move on and stop all together, would I be right for saying this?
>>
>>2494693
Doubt it will ever be as edgy as it once was, unless real competition returns forcing wwe hands. But that doesn't mean it wont be entertaining. If you need attitude era, might as well get the network and relive those days.
>>
>>2494690
I've done this too, can confirm
>>
>>2494676
kek are you implying that Reigns wouldn't have gotten fucking crucified during Attitude?

'Cause I got 2 words for ya: ROCKY MAIVIA
>>
>>2494861
Attitude era was garbage
>>
>>2494861
You do know that Maivia had jack shit to do with booking, right? People just hated the happy go lucky dork. Everybody who complains about Roman is mad about his push, aka self proclaimed pro wrestling fans. Casual fans don't give a fuck honestly. Anyone I talk to irl who likes wrestling casually likes Roman.
>>
can someone explain why people think that Roman getting booed is a draw?
>>
>>2494914
Reigns also gets booed 'cause he's a talentless charisma vacuum. If he were in The Attitude Era he'd be as much of a washout as the 1999 King of the Ring.

>>2494976
Marks worked by Vince gaslighting.
>>
>>2494649
DVR it, do something else with your evenings, and skip the parts that suck.

When you cut commercials and woman's wrestling, Smackdown can be as short as an hour.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.