[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forced Out or Broken Down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: halloffame.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
halloffame.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So we all know Taker had full creative control, he probably designed most of that outro, but I couldn't help but notice some facial expressions that weren't just regret but spoke more. I actually think he'll be back at some point because he said just last year he's going to go as long as he can possibly go, and he could easily come back to ruin Reigns at Summerslam. Obviously the ceremony dictates that it's literally over but some part of me thinks he's going to wallow in retirement and make, not necessarily a comeback, but sporadic appearances.
>>
I think you're right that he will come back but it'll only be for one last match after he gets his hip replacement. I'm hoping for a triple threat buried alive match at Survivor Series Kane Vs Undertaker Vs Bray Wyatt
>>
Right about now, I'm a little over 50% sure we're being worked. I think the idea is everybody wants us to think he's retired to get the heat on Reigns so they can push their "UR REACTIN TO HIM" line.

But I think he'll show back up at some point because that's such a limpdick retirement for somebody as big as him. If he was really going out, I think they would've made a much bigger deal of it and built this whole weekend around the Undertaker and the idea that this was his last match. As it stands, there was nothing to plant that seed in our minds until Undertaker tried to sit up and couldn't.

I think he still wants Cena and he'll get Cena. He'll retire for real in the same place the streak ended.
>>
>>2494484
>As seen at WrestleMania 33 this past Sunday, The Undertaker seemingly wrestled his final match in a losing effort to Roman Reigns. Dave Meltzer reported on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Taker "is getting more surgeries now," noting that he had held off on hip surgery. As noted, Taker likely needs a full hip replacement and has been holding off on that surgery until he retires.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0405/624960/the-undertaker-undergoing-surgery/

He is not going to comeback, sorry anon
>>
>>2495235
Second surgery on the same hip, no less
>>
A final match advertised would do stupidly big numbers.

Also remember the HHH taker match, end of an era? What bollocks, that was ages ago, and they basically all broke character way more than taker did at wm 33 after that. They carried on for years.

If taker has surgery and it goes well, he'll be back. If it doesn't go well, he's had his send off and no one will question it because he'd retired at wm 33
>>
I think the throat slash during his match against Roman, lacking any emotion is more telling than his moves.
>>
He couldn't sit up properly after fighting HHH at previous wms. Also once he was carted out.

Also when he goes, the lights will go out and when they come back it'll just be an urn in the ring. That's when he's gone. It'll be after a program with kane.

The wrestlemania 'story' of the streak, etc is done. That's what the coat and hat symbolised. He'll be back.
>>
>>2497136
He didn't do stuff like old school, etc. It was a strange match to end on. I don't believe it is.
>>
>>2495208
>a triple threat buried alive match at Survivor Series Kane Vs Undertaker Vs Bray Wyatt

You want BoD to bury the Wyatts for a third time?
>>
He'll get his win back against Brock if anything but I think it's time to call it a day desu.
>>
He'll be gone for 0.5 or 1.5 years. He'll return at Survivor Series, where it all began, and that's where he'll finally retire.

The Hardys will beat him in either a Buried Alive or a Casket match.

Then they'll do the same to Kane on the following PPV.
>>
>>2495208
>buried alive match at Survivor Series Kane Vs Undertaker Vs Bray Wyatt

I really tried to find a fault in this and I couldn't. It's right up Bray's alley although he would almost certainly be jobbing again. I really want to like Bray but maybe I'm more excited because you mentioned KvU? Most importantly, it's 7 months away so plenty of time to heal from hip surgery for Taker
>>
>>2497138
Make room, lads. An old fashioned mark is posting here!
>>
Guys, Undertaker is retired
He's done
Finished
Ended
No more

He'll do WM non wrestling skits and a hall of fame induction
>>
A hip replacement is not something you would then step back in the ring with, given a choice.

If he was broke as fuck it could happen, but I don't think he needs to, so he won't.
He will be seen on TV again though, obviously. Though I think "The Undertaker" really is dead now. He'll be there as Mark.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Another idea: at some point he'll come back as the RAW/SD GM...as Biker Taker.
>>
>>2497702
Yeah, an on-screen authority angle would be fine for him. If they can convince him to appear as himself. He seems protective of his privacy.
>>
>>2497713
kek imagine >le Deadman as GM

Jobber: I want a title match!
Taker: guuuurrrrrrrggggghhhhhh *eyes roll back into head* *lights go out* *when they come back on he disappeared from his own office*
>>
>>2497728
Actually, that would be fucking funny if it was a wrestler trying to chase down a late pay cheque or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX0r6DsvXAU
>>
File: 1489289596363.gif (3MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1489289596363.gif
3MB, 320x234px
>>2497728
The thought of this made me cry laughing
>>
>>2495226
Taker can't wrestle any more, he's utterly fucked and he did his best. There is no way he's going to come back and botch a match even worse.
>>
Taker is the most overrated wrestler ever. I honestly can't think of a good match he was in that he wasn't carried to.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>>
>>2497702
>Taker comes back as GM
>Books people in one on one matches with Teddy Long
>>
>>2500655
>using the word rubbish

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>2500608
>taker
>botch

That was Roman and you know it. He was intimidated from the presence of taker and fucked up a lot of spots in the match.
>>
>>2497657
Hi there! It appears that you took a wrong turn on the way to reddit! Fuck off!
>>
>>2500734
Kek
>>
File: Bray-Wyatt-Smiling-AWl124.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt-Smiling-AWl124.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>>2495208
>All three get buried
>Kane and Undertaker are done
>Bray comes back a few months later with more spooky powers
>Bray is saved
>>
>>2502456
Yeah we've heard this before. He's fucking done after being on the losing end at Mania and this past Smackdown.
>>
>>2502462
s-shut up. He'll win the House of Reddit match. B-Bray is a main eventer
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.