[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPRING CLEANING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>"WWE has come to terms on a mutually agreed upon release with Simon Gotch as of today, April 5, 2017. WWE wishes Gotch the best in all his future endeavors."

IT BEGINS

WHO'S NEXT?
>>
>>2493396
shining stars
>>
eva since everyone knows shes gone
>>
>>2493396
Good riddance. He almost killed Enzo when he was still likeable.
>>
Romanetty
proven anti draw this monday, hes finnished.
>>
>>2493396
It's honestly hard to say who's next, ever since the brand split people are getting used one way or another whether its house shows or on TV.

I don't think wwe will get rid of jobbers like since they're needed.

Now for people who just aren't getting used, if Shining Stars won't get fired within the past 7 years when releases were more frequent, don't think they'll be released now. I don't think Apollo Crews or Kalisto will be fired because of potential if they want to use them, but maybe request a release.

Honestly I just think some unknown people from the performance center will be gone. The one point of the performance center probably is to avoid the years of 2003-2011 where they invested time into guys just to be released a few months later.
>>
didn't he almost kill enzo?
>>
>>2493396
Aiden English
R-Truth
Goldust
Rhyno
Mark Henry
Big Show
James Ellsworth
>>
Eva Marie
>>
>>2493401
You are delusional.
>>
>>2494207
Is this just a wish list for you?
>>
File: 1489000041457.jpg (21KB, 165x319px) Image search: [Google]
1489000041457.jpg
21KB, 165x319px
Draft American Alpha to raw

Get rid of the rest of the Smackdown tag team roster

Make the tag division a raw exclusive
>>
>>2494207
>James Ellsworth
>featured in every episode of SDL and gets reactions

I can see Aiden and Mark leaving, and maybe Rhyno. Big Show is about to hang it up for good unfortunately
>>
Probably some low level NXT scrub
>>
>>2493396
Nobody. He asked for his release
>>
>>2494207
Show retired. Get a clue

Rhyno gets a 1 or 2 dimes with his gore
>>
>>2493396
Titus, Enzo, Eva, Acension, they'll all be released by Friday.
>>
English is married to Eddie's daughter isn't he?
>>
Isn't it too soon for wwe spring cleaning? They just couldn't wait any longer with Gotcg
>>
>>2494207
>Troof
>Goldust
>Henry
>Show

Literally no chance they get fired.
They could retire, but Vince seems to like and respect many of those guys.
>>
>>2494224

Have only 1 tag team title. Both shows retain their own tag roster but at a raw show the champions have to defend against a raw team a Smackdown show they defend against a Smackdown team. The champions occasionally show up on both.

You now have a situation where not only are you fighting to become champion its also to bring it to your brand.
>>
>>2494207
>Rhyno
>released

No. Almost his mayor win victory really gave Vince a huge impression on Rhyno and he's nostalgia act even Tag Team friends with Slater.
>>
>>2494301
>Show retired. Get a clue
Worked hard
>>
Honestly very few release candidates on the roster right now.

Curtis Axel: Doubtful since he's the most praised worker out there. Should probably just become a NXT trainer though.

Darren Young: Least talent guy on the wrestler but he's gay, so yeah not happening. Also he's hurt

Primo and Epico: not gonna pissed off the colons

Jinder: getting a weird jobber push. Honestly bet he gets a bit of a run when he's traded to smackdown next week

Sin Cara: Maybe? He was announced for 205 then nothing ever happened there. The luchadors need a rebranding so the should get rid of sin cara. Tough for hunico though.

Curt Hawkins: maybe? Smackdown needs jobber depth though and he signed not long ago.
>>
>Apolo Crews
>Bo Dallas
>Darren Young
>Titus
>the shining stars

THAT'S G O DOUBLE N DOUBLE E GONE!
>>
>>2494603
>Bo
Not while Bray is there and IRS is on good terms with them.
>Darren Young
Firing a gay black guy? Not gonna happen.
>Titus
Dad of the year keeps him safe.
>>
>>2494207
>Aiden English
yeah I mean if it turns out Gotch requested his release then he kind of fucked over English's career prospects. I like Gotch though, heard him on a podcast that had nothing to do with wrestling and he seemed like a cool dude.
>>
File: shoot fighter.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shoot fighter.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>2494530
>Sin Cara
That would require having the guts to tell him that he's fired and accepting the consequences that come afterwards
>>
>>2494364
I like the idea, but how would the show without the titles make the matches worth a damn when they can barely do it WITH a title in the picture?
>>
>>2494342
Ye
>>
>>2494364
They reason they have titles exclusive to brands is because they tour house shows separately.
>>
>>2494704
But if someone had the guts to tell him and managed to get him out the door we'd have a new Backstage Champion
>>
>>2494776

The show without the titles can focus on building up decent feuds between teams that don't involve the titles. Also fighting over the #1 contender status for upcoming ppvs.

>>2495223

The Tag Titles aren't going to change hands on a house show its not going to effect much.
>>
i'm 3 for 3 on releases so far. emma or summer is next.
>>
>>2494347
Literally all of those guys will have jobs in the back to transition into anyway.
>>
>>2494696
The rumour is that English specifically asked to be split from Gotch because of how bad Gotch was backstage
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.