[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stone Cold BURIES Seth Rollins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6a2459HIlFg

starts at 59:01, Austin claims Rollins has no character and personality and is basically boring, when will this madman stop burying talent?
>>
>buries Ambrose
>buries Rollins

Hmmmm.......I wonder who's next........
>>
>>2492965
The quicker the shieldettys are buried and gone the better. These young new guys have nothing going on.
>>
Jasethy BTFO

Stone Cold is absolutely right
>>
>>2492971
whoever WWE wants buried
Austin has always been hugely loyal to WWE so he'll shit on anyone that they want
>>
>>2492971
I think Austin had put Reigns over in some occasions
>>
>buried by bret
>buried by austin
>beat roman once but no one even cares anymore
>haitch delayed the feud with him to avoid football season
>everyone's seen his small dick

might be time to put him on literal suicide watch lads
>>
>>2492965
Based. Now only if he could bury Romanetty's career as well.
>>
>>2492965
go beat up some more women pussy.
>>
File: GOAT 316.webm (2MB, 510x400px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT 316.webm
2MB, 510x400px
>>2492965
BASED BIG DRAW AUSTIN BURYING TH SHIELDETTYS
>>
>>2492965
>stunning steve austin
>the ringmaster
>vanilla midget who WCW wouldn't even make a midcarder
>in a position to bury anybody
>>
>state of Jasethy
>>
>>2493006
t. Colby Lopez
>>
>>2493009
Hi Seff, how are the dimes going along?
>>
>>2493008
is he talking to debra here?
>>
>Stone GOAT occasionally puts over Roman but buries Dean and Jasethy

KEK
>>
Austin was only over because of his potty mouth

He would never get over in the PG era

If only Ambrose and Rollins were allowed to do what he did
>>
Seth has a rat face and an annoying nasally voice

He can never ever be a babyface it doesn't matter how much flippy stuff he does or whether it makes sense in storyline he just looks like somebody you don't want to root for

WWE needs to do focus groups and show normies pictures of the wrestlers and determine characters based off the results
>>
>>2492965
Rollins' injuries interrupted his character growth and hurt his confidence.
>>
>>2493028
The Debra incident was a myth. Wake up.
>>
>>2493037
>Jasethy is literally SEETHING

KEK CALM DOWN COLBY
>>
>>2493037
>Shieldetty defenders use reddit spacing
really makes me think
>>
>>2492965
fun to watch Stone Cold burying guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DV0RHVteLs
>>
>>2493039
This. He just doesn't have IT as a face, nobody is buying it, nobody cares. His whole gimmick is guy whose mad at triple H.
>>
Recently there's been a feeling of Hogan / Austin / Rock tier electricity whenever Roman Reigns is on the screen that you don't get from watching the two Shieldetties, Cenetty, Cryanetty, or really anyone else now. In a WM full of part-timers he was the only one on their level. Rein Dog may be the last, best hope for WWE and the legends support his effort to end the Cenetty/Philetty/Cryanetty PG reign of terror as well as his burial of the Tranny Revolution just by exuding as much manliness as he does. He will bring back the Attitude Era once and for all.
>>
When did Austin bury Ambrose?
>>
File: 1485393824163.png (241KB, 364x354px) Image search: [Google]
1485393824163.png
241KB, 364x354px
>>2493074
all those -etties.
>>
He's right though. This generation is very good in the ring, but they lack charisma and good gimmicks. Even the theme music now is boring.
>>
>>2493084
that's your fault you fucking faggot
>>
File: deanpodcast.png (775KB, 958x541px) Image search: [Google]
deanpodcast.png
775KB, 958x541px
>>2493078
>>
>>2493105
quick question, how did Ambrose piss off Stone Cold?
>>
>>2493116
By being a fucking faggot
>>
>>2493116
>Whoa man come on, you're ruining my chill vibes here bro lmao

Austin shouldn't have pushed about his upbringing but Dean's attitude was insufferable the whole time
>>
>>2493122
Right, but what did he say that pissed him off so much?
>>
>>2493116

Imagine being Austin in that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Deanetty Ambrose, you fuckin' badass, all cool with your skinny DYEL body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have put you over, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is chug beer and beat Debra at the Broken Skull Ranch. Like seriously imagine having to be Austin and not only sit in that chair while Dean Ambrose flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO indie chill vibes, the favorable lighting barely concealing his thinning hairline and shitty fringe, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that embarrassing promo. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE CHAMP and DAMN, DEAN AMBROSE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his CZW indie shitter fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been ingesting nothing but a healthy diet of Broken Skull IPA, AlphaBrain and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Victoria Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled brow as he sucks it in to attempt being alpha, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hardcore (for that is what he calls himself)" image, the image he worked so hard for with indie feds in the previous years. And then the Vince calls for you to change the subject, and you know you could give a stunner every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Stone Cold. You're not going to lose your future podcast career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>2492971
Austin won't bury Reigns. Austin is still Vince's guy in the end.
>>
File: 1484341792786.png (148KB, 339x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484341792786.png
148KB, 339x375px
>>2493126
every fucking time
>>
>>2493074
Hi Joe
>>
>>2493078
>>2493105
>>2493116
>>2493122
>>2493123
>>2493124
>>2493126
>>2493131
Cuckter trying to change the subject LMAO
>>
>>2493116
Stone Cold said he was a slacker and that he needed to raise the bar, take more challenges, be edgier etc. Later, Dean starts cutting a typical WWE kayfabe promo and Stone Cold stops him and tells him he's not feeling it and to really give it to the people. Dean shuts down.
>>
>>2492965
Hes not lying tho and its not a burial

seth is boring as fuck, i dont get why he gets pushed. bland as fuck
>>
>>2493126
>You're not going to lose your future podcast career over this

He literally lost it after all
>>
>>2493037
Well duh it was a different era you fucking mong
>>
>>2493138
He cut the promo in the middle and Austin told him to step it up at the end, what are you talking about?
>>
>>2493138
basically exposed Deans shitty work, ok got it
>>
>>2493137
sad!
>>
Will Jasethyfags ever recover?
>>
>nasally voice
>not big enough compared to BBD
>4 inch baby penis
>cheats on anyone he dates
>has no character
>has no personality other than he wears black, does crossfit and is a sex fiend
>will get the wwe negative exposure over his sex addiction
>gay wrestled

the state of jasethy
>>
>>2493065
BASED
>>
>>2493144
What? PodcastOne recently renewed his contract for 3 years
>>
>>2492965
I always thought the same about that ugly brown turd.
>>
>>2492965
The Shield guys suck. /stone cold
>>
>>2493144
Waste of dubs. He had his Podcast before WWE network and still has it now.
>>
File: dead.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
dead.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>2493074
>Recently there's been a feeling of Hogan / Austin / Rock tier electricity whenever Roman Reigns is on the screen

W E W L A D

greasy antismarks working themselves into a state of psychosis-induced hallucination
>>
>>2492965
Fuck Seth. Fuck Dean Preshow. Fuck Reigns.

Shield was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>2492965
wtf I love Stone Cold now
>>
>>2493105
>the look that saved wrestling
>>
>>2492965
Seth is OK on upupdowndown
>>
>>2493046
No its not, look it up.
>>
Rollins did have a character. He was the Authority hand-picked chosen one who despite being a delusional, conniving coward, had the skills to back it up when it counted and would usually work his ass off in the big matches.

Since he came back from his injury this year, he's had no character because he had no direction. Especially after SummerSlam, he just had absolutely nothing except "I'm mad at HHH."

It bears repeating, they absolutely fucked up so badly by bringing him back from that injury as a heel.
>>
>>2493009
You do realize all of that pretty much created the dime magnet that was Stone Cold, right?
>>
>>2492965
He is right though, Seff is really boring on the mic and his stupid voice doesn't help at all.
>>
I agree with them on Seth but

>right before they were talking about how cool Hunters entrance was

Oh come the fuck on.
>>
File: 1490537731415.gif (630KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490537731415.gif
630KB, 200x200px
>>2493037
Austin has more charisma in one picky than half the roster has in their entire bodies.
>>
>>2493002
Put over by
Sting
HHH
Hbk
Nash
Hall
>>
>>2492965
>i really wanted to see the cruiser weights on the main show
Based stone cold
>>
Seth's selling was also spotty as shit. Sure, he can flip and shit, but he's so uninteresting in the ring. How the fuck did they think he could be the top guy?
>>
>>2494740
You mean the script writers. There's a reason why people lose their shit about wrestlers on Talking Smack. They get just a bit of freedom, and they're instantly better.
>>
Lol Bert and Austin bury Sethetty
>>
File: 1490942025173.gif (998KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490942025173.gif
998KB, 360x400px
>>2494742
Implying
>HHH
>Nash
>Hall
are good all around wrestlers. I'll give you sting out of generosity, but HBK never wrestled him. Neither did nash or hall, but even if they did they are not good wrestlers or good on the mic
>>
>>2492999
He buried Roman last year but he's been soft to him recently.
>>
>>2493127
Austin was never Vince's Guy.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.