[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never experience an era like this again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5592.gif (2MB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5592.gif
2MB, 400x301px
>tfw you will never experience an era like this again
>>
>op trying to manipulate us into creating the gif of WrestleMania ladder spot
>>
>>2492862
>tfw Jeff will never experience whiplash like this again
>>
WM17 was amazing.

It really deserves every plaudit it gets. Not one bad match on that card. NOT ONE.

Yes, I remember the Gimmick battle Royale.
>>
>>2492888

well... it's not a gif, but...
>>2482401
>>
>>2493323
The main event was shit. Austin and the Rock were both mediocre and needed guys like Kurt Angle and Jericho to make them look good. Austin in particular was beyond fucked at that stage with the broken neck. He needed to be carried and Dwayne lacked that ability.
>>
Jeff still does crazy shit all the time. 39 years old and he took the biggest bump at WM lol
>>
>>2492862
Jeff did a swanton on top of a ladder literally 3 days ago you freaking smark
>>
>>2493323
There is literally no other Wrestlemania that is on 17's level. None. It is a snapshot of the absolute peak of the WWF and the Attitude Era while simultaneously marking the end. It is exhibit A that the WWE have lost their way as far as booking goes.
>>
>>2493894
Austin and Rock were never technicians who put on a clinic but they were consummate showmen who tore the house down together every time they faced each other at WM. WM has had many shit main events but it was never Austin/Rock. They fully deserved their spots and they earned their keep. It's why they are so well regarded even today.
>>
It was easily the best Wrestlemania exhibition wise, but in hindsight it lacks that Wrestlemania feel. There are no moments which seem significant or important to the history of wrestling.
>>
>>2494111
Austin was pre neck injury.
>>
>look at me guys i like retro spot wrestling arent i hip
>>
>>2494210
spot wrestling is 1000x better
>>
I think I'm going to have to watch wrestling on mute from now on, the crowds are just that bad.
>wrestlers start getting counted out outside
>"TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN!"
>wrestler kicks out at two
>"TOO SWEEEEEET!"
>crowd is chanting irrelevant bullshit during a great match
>a cool spot happens
>"THIS IS AWESOME!" chants for the match they were disrespecting just two seconds ago
>wrestler does an average spot they do in every match
>"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"
Crowds used to enhance the experience, now they actively detract from it by being insufferable autistic retards. Goddamn, it's embarrassing to be associated with this faggoty smark nu-male cancer.
>>
>>2493323
The gimmick royale was awesome. I loved hearing Heenan
>>
>>2494236
Subjective
>>
>>2494239
Maybe if WWE didn't keep replaying the same spots, moves, and psychology we've seen over and over for 20 years, the crowd wouldn't have to entertain themselves to have a good time.

But go ahead and pat yourself on the back for enjoying on false finish from a Cena match the "correct" way.
>>
>>2494176
Austin/Hart WM 13 is still the best WM match of all time in my book and both of them made it work.
>>
>>2494297
So true. If only the WWE would swerve more often. Just frequently enough to keep us on our toes but not so often that there's no point in being invested in an angle.
>>
>>2494273
>le relativism
"no"
>>
>>2494297
If you're not entertained by the product don't fucking buy a ticket and ruin it for everyone else. It's like going to a play, acting like a screeching subhuman monkey, and then when people tell you to fuck off you go, "Well, if the play were more entertaining I wouldn't have to act like a clinical retard to amuse myself xDDD".
>i-i-i-it's Vince's fault I'm an autistic, obnoxious manchild
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: tumblr_n4ioqgb2VT1qevcs2o1_400.gif (2MB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ioqgb2VT1qevcs2o1_400.gif
2MB, 400x229px
>>2494392
>Imagine comparing wrestling to a play
>then imagine calling the other person autistic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.