[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stables in WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: RESEM58539C3LUOETVcAAGf0H.jpg (165KB, 769x431px) Image search: [Google]
RESEM58539C3LUOETVcAAGf0H.jpg
165KB, 769x431px
Should WWE go full NJPW and start to doing a lot of stables? NJPW has CHAOS, Bullet Club, Suzuki-Gun, Los Ingobernables de Japon.

It could create a lot of story lines, it can help to avoid 2 wrestlers face each other over and over again, could help to build main events. Merchandise about stables would sell pretty well.
>>
yeah i love the same 3v3 and 4v4 matches all the damn time

truly the peak of the industry
>>
I think WWE could do with a little stable warfare, but something that eventually ends.

The point where New Japan is at, where every single wrestler is part of some stable, and the stables exist long pass their relevance (Looking at you, CHAOS) is just dumb.
>>
File: league-of-nations-wwe[1].jpg (39KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
league-of-nations-wwe[1].jpg
39KB, 630x420px
Yeah stables could shake things up a bit. Guys who can't talk can get promo help from others. If every stable has a CW and a diva it would add to their matches. It's like in MMA when you have a fighter who comes out with his fight team. You don't want interference in every match though.
>>
>>2492805

Stables are for the disabled

Finna remind you to have sex
>>
I had this idea a long time ago were every wrestler would be forced to join a stable, and each stable would have to get along with each other and compete against other stables.
Making wwe sort of a team sport than individual.
>>
>>2492736
This, the problem with so many stables in WWE is that you have Smackdown, RAW, 205 Live, NXT, The UK Show.

You cant do the same matches over and over again, remember when that shit happened at RAW in 2015? "HEY MAGGLE WE HAVE A MAIN EVENT TONIGHT, 3 vs 3 TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN SETH, KANE AND BIG SHOW vs BRYAN, CENA AND ZIGGLER".

NJPW has a completely different schedule than WWE and sometimes put a show one day after the other so they need to put some "filler" (it even contributes to storylines).

Also i dont think casuals really likes 3 vs 3 matches every fucking week.
>>
>>2494613
>Also i dont think casuals really likes 3 vs 3 matches every fucking week.

But they went fucking BANANA! for The Shield...
>>
Bring back the nWo. Have it across both brands. Reveal Roman as the mastermind a few months in.
>>
>>2494953
Because The Shield was fucking cool with that attire, music and everything. They didnt care about the match at all.
>>
>>2494953
The Shield's 3v3 matches were on another level though. They had MOTN for like 6 straight PPVs and they were over as fuck. The Authority vs Babyfaces matches like what anon is referencing were pretty much all really boring which is why they were doing the wave during the main event of the RAW after 31.
I'm pretty sure the only good 3v3s the Wyatts had were against the Shield too.
>>
>>2495038
>didn't care about the matches

But that's wrong, dummy. Are you so underage you weren't even watching then?
>>
>>2492728
FUCK yes.

>Uso's, Roman, Crews, Naomi
>Finn, Good Brothers, Uncle Allen, Rusev/Lana, Becky
>HHH, Joe, Owens, Charlotte, Almas
>New day, Swann, Sasha
>Wyatt, Rowan, Repackaged Ascension
>Miz, Maryse, Gay Cops, Emma
>Doff Zigger, American Alpha, Shelton, Nattie
>>
>>2492814
Dragon's Gate
>>
Booking with factions is the GOAT booking method
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.