[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you stop watching wrestling ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 20170310_213709.jpg (77KB, 348x269px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_213709.jpg
77KB, 348x269px
When did you stop watching wrestling ?
>>
Last night after Smackdown went off the air.
>>
when batista buried hhh
cmpunk heel turn
no mercy 2016 (i hope it's definitive this time)
>>
>>2490506 2003-2010
>>
>>2490506
Katie Vick
>>
>>2490506
After Daniel Bryan retired
>>
>>2490506
A month ago but i watch it again because of the upcoming draft (superstar shake-up x))
>>
>>2490506
First time when bret went to wcw

Second time when it turned inro the stephanie and hhh show

Third time just after tyson kidd got injured

Anyone that watches wrestling outside of the big 5 ppvs and the very rare weekly needs to re evaluate their lives
>>
Started watching in 1992, watched until 2001. Didn't start watching again until 2008, mostly because of CM Punk. I basically missed the Ruthless Aggression era.
>>
1997-2005. Watched WM33 with some buddies. I miss the attitude era
>>
>>2490560
Don't forget WWE Bad Blood, Bretcum
>>
File: chrisbenoit5_crop_340x234.jpg (124KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
chrisbenoit5_crop_340x234.jpg
124KB, 340x234px
>>2490506
When Benoit murdered his family.

It basically ruined my favourite wrestling moment ever.
>>
started watching in 96. watched until shawn retired, picked it back up again 3 years ago. Now only watch it because its something to do with my friends and i don't pay for the network. I loosely keep up with the bigger indies and watch IWA shows whenever i have the night off.
>>
I think I'm done with weekly WWE again aftet that terrible Cuckdown
>>
i watch summaries on youtube for every event, does that count? if so i never stopped
>>
>>2490688
You serious?
>>
>>2490506
I was a real wrestling fan up until I was 16 or so, bought DVDs n shiet.
Started with WWE and ended with CZW and BJW. Was always looking for something more extreme.
Got bored when I found nothing 'new' anymore.

But I watched WM33 and I'm kinda hooked again.
Was watching wrestling on and off anyway, but now I feel the inner mark again.
>>
After WM17-2008 Rumble

also the last few years before the draft (based smackdown brought me back)
>>
>>2490712
Yes. Angle, Benoit & Jericho were my guys. Watched WM with my brother, I marked the fuck out (like people did when Bryan went over at WM30).

The murder was only 3 years after the mania match. I'd already started to tune out in the year or so after because the Evolution breakup didn't really interest me that much but after Benoit it just felt dirty somehow.

I pretty much stopped watching for a decade.
>>
from 98 to 08 I watched it weekly 08 to 11 i watched it occasionally 11 to now I barely even watch ppvs unless something interesting might happen. I'm close to the point of never watching again aside from youtube maybe.
>>
>>2490506
i watched religiously from 94 to 2006. john cena ruined wrestling for me entirely, and it took a decade to get me back in. coincidentally, he's out soon.
>>
Every week when I turn on WWE
>>
Never missed a Raw or Smackdown since I was 4 years old in 1992 until about two years ago when Roman and Seth got their big pushes. Started tuning out and only watching pay-per-views and reading recaps. Came back after the draft, never miss a Smackdown and DVR Raw (read the recaps and then just fast forward to the very few parts that seem interesting to me). If Smackdown gets gutted next week, I'll probably give up on WWE again, except for the occasional big event. I never stopped following some of my favorite indies and NJPW, I will continue to do so.
>>
YEAH MAN I STOPPED BACK AT RANDOM PPV BECAUSE IM COOL MAN
>>
>>2490506
After Wrestlemania 33
>>
>>2490688
You mean when Kevin Sullivan murdered REDACTED's family.
>>
File: 1481776093742.gif (123KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
1481776093742.gif
123KB, 496x279px
>>2490506
That headband must have been awfully tight, it's for arms
>>
>>2491134
tell me more i wish to subscribe to your newsletter
>>
>>2490506
when cena debuted
>>
>>2490506
never
I stopped watching sports entertainment.
>>
a little while after the real ECW folded. might have stuck with wrestling if i'd known about ROH

in retrospect i think it's funny that i thought raw was getting stale in 2002 because it's infinitely worse now. we were so spoiled back then
>>
Survivor Series 2016.
I have just tuned in for Royal Rumble and WrestleMania
>>
>>2490693
Agreed! ill just read the sheets till the next surprise appearance
>>
>2004-2015
I really only regret missing CM Punk and Daniel Bryan

The rest looks like shit
>>
>>2490506
Next week when they draft BMAJ to RAM and we only get some turd like Seth Rollins in return.

Also if they split up the Gay Cops I will personally kick Vince's ass.
>>
>>2490801
Cent came in around the time I stopped watching. I haven't watched it at all since, not have I followed any news about it. Why does everyone seem to hate Cena? He always seems to be the most charismatic and the face of the brand.
>>
>>2490506
>>
>>2490506
06-early 09
>>
The Miz vs Cena in WM and Miz wins

i lost the illusion completly, i´d back for XXX and Danielson winning was great later i start with NJPW till today, this times are good to enjoy wrestling even in the E that never so many talent was together, its incredible i remember when i was a ROH hardcore fan and now look this
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.