[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the endgame here? Nu-male dimes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: numale.jpg (152KB, 830x805px) Image search: [Google]
numale.jpg
152KB, 830x805px
What the endgame here? Nu-male dimes?
>>
Weekly show on British TV, which means another TV deal, their biggest source of income.
>>
The endgame is to stamp out ITV, the bingo feds, and be the only wrestling show in town. To do that they have to tie up talent that could possibly draw for a rival fed.
>>
>>2490025
This, they wanna do the same thing in China and Japan as well.
>>
>>2490046
Mexico too but good luck with that.
>>
>>2490054
You're right on that. The ghost of Eddie Guerrero could put on a sombrero and sing la cucharacha riding a lawn mower and not draw a peso.
>>
>>2490020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSjhP1W_fls

ZERO
FUCKING
POP
>>
>>2490082
YA FINNA SEETHING
>>
This guy would have been squashed by Razor Ramon on Superstars back in the day.
>>
>>2490094
holy fuck the truth in that..thanks for the laugh mark
>>
>>2490094
At 5'8 or whatever he is? yeah, probably.
>>
>>2490094
I think he jobbed to ryback at one point.
>>
>>2490094
That's a hell of an observation, buddy. You're right, a short guy probably would've been used as a jobber back in the day.

That's very clever. You should start a podcast.
>>
>>2490099
5'8'' is being generous. 5'5'' more like
>>
>>2490046
They'd be shit out of luck in japan, china is a wild card and they'd be fucked trying to establish shit in Mexico as well.
>>
>>2490020
Looks like they finally gave him a gimmick.
>>
>>2490020
the fact that that guy used to fuck Toni Storm has me seething
>>
File: trumpthumb.jpg (20KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
trumpthumb.jpg
20KB, 647x340px
Reminder this 19 yr old manlet geek has already accomplished more in the wrestling business, and his life than, any of you seething nerds sitting here rageposting out of jealousy about him.
Sad!
>>
In one picture, this sums up everything wrong with WWE.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.