[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4321885-0121317112-NEXUS.jpg (434KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4321885-0121317112-NEXUS.jpg
434KB, 800x600px
Who was the jannetty?
>>
>>2489950
You mean who was the Ambrose?
>>
>>2489973
This

>>2489950
Literally all of them except for Heath Slater
>>
>>2489950
>Tarver: no known achievements
>Slater: Multiple time tag champ
>Otunga: Tag Champ, Commentator
>Barrett: IC champ five times
>Young: Tag champ
>Gabriel: Tag Champ
>Ryback: IC champ, overall GOAT

the winner: Tarvetty
>>
>>2489988
This
>>
>>2489950
The guy on the left. I don't even know who the fuck he is.
>>
>>2489950
Daniel Bryan, he's such a Jannetty he's not even on OP's image.
>>
>>2489950
Why is Otunga so white in this photo?
>>
>>2489950
I mean, aside from WOI BARRAH, and eventually Heath Slater, Nexus was a literal unending parade of Jeanettys
>>
>>2489950
>DAE CENA BURIED THE NEXUS
Seriously look at that pic. Who the fuck honestly believes those fags could have been main event talents? Cena did us all a favour. Based Cena.
>>
>>2490131
Otunga, Barrett, Black Cena, and Ryback all had the physique, many men have been pushed on that alone.

Barrett was the only one with a good all-around game, and he did have moments in the main event in between shoulder surgeries
>>
>>2489950
Why did Darren pin del Rio in that one match?
>>
>>2489950
Obviously Wayne Barnage.
>>
>>2489988
This.
>>
The answer SHOULD be Darren but his coming out of the closet led him to a championship win and a somewhat-significant tag team run with Titus

If not Darren then it should have been Otunga. Extremely wack on the mic and in the ring......but his famous wife and his being a lawyer as well as a former reality TV star, led to two title wins and commentator status

Tarver wins this. Which is a shame because he had at least more charisma than the other two.

I'm just now realizing that Nexus had only the Jannettiest of black guys.
>>
>>2489988
>Tavern
Remember he got into a legit beef with Cena. He call Cena out for being sloppy in the ring with a chair that broke Tarver's arm. He was released not soon after. There were reports he threatened to kick Cena's ass. Not a good thing to get into it with the golden boy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.