[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did Gaytch go over here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 468744608_1280x720.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
468744608_1280x720.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Why the fuck did Gaytch go over here?
>>
>>2486506
Because putting him in a match with seven other people who can draw a dime lets him pretend that he's a draw
>>
>>2486533
>big show
>ever drawing a dime
>in this career
>>
Foley had no business holding the belt by then and Show was fucked beyond repair due to years of mishandling. Only two that made sense was either Rock or HHH and I guess they felt HHH needed it more.
>>
Probably politcked to hell and back to go over saying he'd put Rocky over at Backlash, 1 on 1, but still got to win at Mania.
>>
>>2486542
Drew more than Hunter ever did
>>
>>2486506

They should have just done the Backlash 2000 match with the exact same Austin run-in leading to the finish.
>>
File: 7tSBrBm.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
7tSBrBm.gif
3MB, 200x150px
I think they were really trying to gather up heat by letting HHH win. Keep in mind this was during the McMahon/Helmsley Era where time after time HHH and Steph would be screwing over somebody else but get no come-uppance. For the longest time HHH was winning match after match defending that title and the Fatal 4 Way at WM seemed to be the night where The Rock will be the one to give that payback he long deserved. But instead Triple H wins in the end and the only payback Rock got was giving Steph a Rock Bottom.

It's like watching a show that goes a season long with the villain constantly getting his way over and over building up to the final ending where the hero would finally get him but the villain wins anyway.
>>
>>2486506
As a trial run for crowd response to a heel going over in the main event of WrestleMania
>>
>>2486630
>It's like watching a show that goes a season long with the villain constantly getting his way over and over building up to the final ending where the hero would finally get him but the villain wins anyway.

He did the same thing in his infamous feud with Booker T.
>>
>>2486558
Hi Mr. Wight!
>>
>>2486506
he didn't win clean so I don't see a problem

Wrestlemania X8 was horseshit though.
>>
>>2489060
It wasn't a bad thing although it worked little kid me to hell and back at the time.
>>
>>2486506
rock didn't need it and the other two suck.
>>
imagine you are mr big show and you are so big but don't get many belts.
>>
>>2486542
He was a draw when he was the Gaint
>>
>>2489053
He did though. The Giant was a draw and The Big Show was a draw in the early 2000s.
>>
>>2486506
i was reading some forums from 2002 and some people said that Triple H winning at Wrestlemania 2000 was fucking HUGE because he was the first heel to win at the Main Event of Wrestlemania
>>
>>2486506
so he could hold off putting over the Rock longer and not do the job at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2489403
>Big Show was a draw in the early 2000s

Thanks to based Heyman

2003 Beeg on SD! was the only time he was ever a convincing threat in the WWE
>>
>>2486506
So that we could have the GOAT backlash
>>
>>2486542
Hulk Hogan VS The Giant at Halloween Havoc 1995
>>
>>2486506
Because Triple H always goes over. He's the son Vince wishes Shane was.
>>
File: Haitch.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Haitch.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>2486506
>Why the fuck did Gaytch go over
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.