[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young Cucks BTFO by Based Thiccvival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2221.jpg (105KB, 750x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2221.jpg
105KB, 750x847px
Young Cucks BTFO by Based Thiccvival
>>
problem with the revival is the same as all the other twats from NXT they believe the gimmick and the way they are booked are actually real.

When they get to the maiun roster and start losing matches and having less time in the ring and advert breaks and Vince/Agents telling them to tone it down and what spots to do they will soon realise they are just two shirt fat avg wrestlers.
>>
>>2486510
So the problem is they expect to be booked well?
>>
>>2486524
Sort of it just to me it seems like a lot of the NXT talent get too much praise and coddled. I think a lot of them struggle when they lose HHH protection and get a reality check, I dont think the tag division on the main roster on either brand is going to be taken seriously, everyone though that AA were gonna be great on the main roster and look how thats worked out.

Lets face it the Revival are not even in the top 10 tag teams right now and no way near the bucks.
>>
>>2486486
Looks like friendly bantz to me.
>>
>>2486560
The Revival are easily the best tag team in the world
>>
>>2486510
As much as I hate to agree with you, seeing what they did to American Alpha and The Ascension proves this all.

If their booking isn't on point then they'll become jobbers who don't have good 30 minute matches.
>>
The Young Bucks and Revival should fight each other. That way no one can tell how short either of them are.
>>
>>2487982
What are you people even on? Of course they'll not have 30 minutes matches if they're not given 30 minutes matches and will be jobbers if they get booked like jobbers, there's nothing they can do about that.
>>
>>2488382
That was kind of my point in a nutshell.

Do not let they way you are booked or the character you play go to your head. The revival seem to talk a lot of shit and actually believe they the best tag team in the world, okay they had a few good matches in developmental but lets see how they are doing after 2-3 years on the main roster.

You have to earn it and prove it not just because a writer booked it that way. thats why guys like punk/bryan/joe/angle and styles are respected because they proved it over decades and suffered through shitty booking and shitty companies and still performed at at top level.
>>
>>2486560
>everyone though that AA were gonna be great on the main roster and look how thats worked out.

Who the fuck thought that? this retardo board? AA should have stuck around in NXT a bit longer.
>>
>>2489090
the Olympic gimmick is shit, see team angle in 2002-2003
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.