[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice that Vince looked old as fuck last night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Anyone else notice that Vince looked old as fuck last night? How many more years does he have?
>>
>>2484952
He's in his 70s..
>>
He steals the souls of wrestlers who pass away
>>
Being 71 years old will do that to you. He actually looks great for his age, especially factoring in all the substance abuse.
>>
I hope he lives to be 100. The WWE is going to collapse without his leadership.
>>
>>2484986
You know it may if there isnt One guy who everybody answers to. Shane, Steph, Haitch, and potentially outside investors will all be jockeying for control.
>>
>>2484952
>Anyone else notice that Vince looked old as fuck last night?
Nah, that must have went over my head. I thought he looked like a regular 20 year old. You fucking retard.
>>
The fact that he's still standing, performing in front of a live audience and speaking coherently at his age tells me he has at least 15 years left, if not 20

I think he has about 5 more years of on-screen appearances in him. He'll be fine.
>>
>>2485022
Vince rules with an iron fist. Smarks hate that but the fact is that's why it runs so well. It's gonna be a shit show when Vince goes.
>>
>>2485033
>He'll be fine.
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THIS
OH, GOD
>>
>>2485041
reddit
>>
Who would actually take over when he dies? Dunn?
>>
>>2485033

>I think he has about 5 more years of on-screen appearances in him. He'll be fine
>He'll be fine

Lmao........screencapping just in case
>>
>>2485047
The company will be torn apart by infighting. There will be no WWE within 5 years of Vince's death
>>
File: ownership1.png (20KB, 623x422px) Image search: [Google]
ownership1.png
20KB, 623x422px
>>2485047
Dunn is really low on the ownership totem pole, probably Steph, who would probably hand over the reigns to Haitch.
>>
As someone who has been WWEDRONE all his life, the idea of Vince dying scares the shit outta me

As much as I complain about the company, I don't want it to fail, no matter how shitty it gets with the PG and SJW shit
>>
>>2485022
>Shane
God you are a mark.
http://corporate.wwe.com/who-we-are/leadership
>>
Can't wait til WWE dies. All the talent will be put to much better use elsewhere when Vince's carny circus is gone
>>
>>2485101
Shane is a minority stock holder. Vince owns 52% and sgsbr is his first born son. You don't think he will own a significant portion of stock when Vince dies?
>>
>>2485033
>He'll be fine.

Oh shit. Vince gonna bite the dust before the next WM.
>>
>>2485083
WWE is like Nintendo to me now
Yeah it sucks ass now.......but dammit, it's fucking Nintendo. It was around for so long and it used to be the GOAT. It's just not supposed to die, plain and simple
>>
>>2485112
I too wish they'd take all that "talent" and ship them back to the indies where they belong. I can barely even watch anymore.
>>
File: WeCast.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
WeCast.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
>>2485120
No
>>
>>2484952
>71 year old man, going to be 72 in August looks old

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WAY

Literally finna turn 18 years old before ya finna post here.
>>
>>2485141
No shit he runs wecast and is successful in his own right. Is your argument that him being successful in his own right will cause his father to cut him out of the will?
>>
>>2484952
18+
>>
File: yes.jpg (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
83KB, 300x300px
>>2485150
The guy who already runs his own company is not the smart choice since he will have to prioritize one, and he will care more for his own baby.

And Vince is a sucker for loyalty, Shane left to do his own thing HHH was always there.
>>
>>2485140
It would be so nice. Then Vince could hit up the Arnold classic and get some real talent.
>>
>>2485101
Vince owns Majority of the company's stock. When he dies that stock doesn't disappear ya pinhead. Shane is going to get some of the shares not all of it and become the new owner.
He also still has minority shares because he sold his majority his shares when he fucked off to China and wanted to play business man on his own, but failed. Now he came crawling back to daddy.
>>
>>2485184
>Inheritance tax is fun .
There will be no inheritance of stock Vince will sell them far below market value to Stephirot who will give her brother a monetary "gift"
He didn’t fail you moron, the company still exists and has a growing profit,
>>
>>2485181
you are reddit
>>
Vince will have a stroke in 2019 when he can't find a home for RAM/SDL

#CancelRAW
>>
>>2485047

NOT THAT BUCK TOOTHED BASTARD HE RUINED THE BUSINESS
>>
>>2484952
>years

he is done in august, dubs confirm
>>
>>2485047
Haitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 700x700px)
image.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>tfw Vince will die in your lifetime
>>
>>2484952

Vinny mac looks great, what are you on about?

He'll be fine.
>>
>>2485316
You meant June

Dubs
>>
>>2485181
Vince is willing the company to his brother anyway
>>
>>2484952
what? i actually thought he looked great last night
>>
>>2484952
He's 70 and looks 50. Unlimited TRT and feeds on the souls of dead wrestlers. He never gonna die.
>>
He looked like a grandma. It looks as if he's about to get sick
>>
>>2486133
lol no he looks 70 and sounds 80
the drug abuse and concussions are working his brain into a shoot
>>
Vince's brother Rod McMahon will take over
>>
>>2484952
Sucking off the Tiny Terrier on a nightly basis took its toll on him
>>
>>2485101
Is this a fucking joke? What's up with the 8head on the jabroni under Vince?
>>
>>2489300
Holy shit
His entire face is literally on the bottom half of his head
Jimmy Neutron head ass nigga
>>
>>2485101
>Dunn so insecure he doesn't have a photo
>>
>>2489300
To entelagent two own wrestling
>>
>>2484952
>vince unable to fill out a blazer he bought when he was roided up

DISGUSTING
>>
File: broken matt.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
broken matt.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>2485064
>Vanguard Group
>>
>>2485029
I like this anon
>>
>>2485064
>Haitch has less stock than Dunn.
Jesus christ, dude.
>>
>>2484986
>>2485034
its already a shitshow, they're WCW now, frantically buying up old talent from other promotions and failing to make any inhouse stars.

Revival was the first home grown cheer they've had in a while, and they're going to fail like every other NXT tag team on the main because Vince can't into wrestling anymore.

They're circling the drain, their most over guys are a 50 year old who can't go five minutes, and a tag team of aging druggies. Their last notable gimmick from their golden age retired, and they're pushing a ratings killing face for the 3rd year in a row.
>>
>>2484952 He'll probably die in his 90's because he can afford good healthcare.
>>
>>2484986
>WWE has been in decline under his leadership for over 16 years
>before Attitude it had been tanking for the majority of the 90s
>>
>>2490548
WWE has always had trouble creating their own stars.

Stallone made Hogan
ECW made Austin
Rock made himself when he ditched that stupid Rocky Mavia character Vince forced on us.
Bret made the Attitude Era
and from then on, all they've been doing for ratings is stealing talent from WCW/ECW/Indies

I cant think of damn talent they ever created that was big, besides shitty Cena and OLD Undercarder, who only has nostalgia and being a fossil to his credit. No one gave a shit about him until some corny worthless streak build on the backs of jobbers like Bossman and Giant Gonzalez or every shitty match of his possibly being his last.

So there you go. WWE created two of the shittiest wrestling stars of All time - Cena and Underseller. Both drawing less dime than fucking dying WCW days.
>>
>>2490604
Attitude Era was literally an ECW ripoff.
>>
>>2490610
>literally
>>
>>2490610
ECW is literally a rip off of my suburban backyard federation
>>
>>2490615
Literally literally.

RAW changed very quickly after the ECW "invasion".
>>
Funny thing is he's 1 year older than Trump but Trump seems to have way more vitality than him.
>>
Im finally watching raw and jesus christ vince worked the crowd over hard.
>>
>>2490700
Not as hard as the ratings worked Vince
>>
>>2490687
Trump's never smoked, drank, or did any drugs. Vince on the other hand....
>>
He's aged nearly 20 years since 2001.
>>
>>2484952
His injury cost im alot mass wich is hard to rebuild at his age. he may even stop lifting as he used to prevent being something happen to him agien.
At his age its hard to recover.
>>
>>2485047
Heyman
>>
>>2484952
I called out The Vince looking old last year around the Draft. He had lost some weight and started resembling Gorilla Monsoon at the end.
>>
>>2485033
>he'll be fine
The post that saved the wwe from vincetty
>>
>>2484952
>lifetime of roid abuse
>lifetime of work stress
>in his 70s

He's looking quite well considering. I'm thinking he has 6-10 years of healthy life left. Then a few years where old man stuff happens to him.

I'm thinking since he's pretty much a billionaire he can afford the best of health care. So whatever life he has left it will be relatively comfortable
>>
>>2485289
*sips sprite*
>>
>>2489300
why this nigga 70% forehead.
>>
>>2485047
Nah, equal parts of his shares in the company will go to his kids. Dunn's job is reportedly protected by the fact that vince is in charge. He is gone when vince passes, Haitch hates him
>>
>>2489300
>tfw your boss who is at least 20-25 years older than you has better hair
>JUST
>>
He probably stopped taking roids and reverting back to normal old man status
>>
>>2490298
Stephanie's stock is Paul's stock and vice versa
>>
>>2493563
How cucked would Paul be if there's a prenup
>>
>>2484986
This

Haven't you smarks learned what happens when you don't have a strong intelligent dictator running the show? You get TNA.
>>
>>2485047
Paul Heyman
>>
>>2485033
You'd be surpised how quickly things can go downhill at that age.
>>
>>2485064
Vince's stock will be split between Shane and Stephanie. Then Shane will sell his shares, and the corporations will all have majority and push out Stephanie. The company will then be sold to the highest bidder and run into the ground.
>>
>>2484952
I would not complain if I looked as good as Vince at his age.
>>
>>2494110
Read the asterisk, there's no pushing out a McMahon.
>>
>>2493633
There's almost certainly a pre nup.
>>
>>2494157
This seems off class b are typically non voting. Even so if the kids cash in the stock will end up in private equity firms hands
>>
>>2494110
>>2494168
IIRC McMahon stock, if sold to a non-McMahon, gets converted to class A, so 1/10th of it's original voting power. You'd have to get like 90.99% of shareholding in WWE to match the McMahon contingent
>>
>>2484952
He'll outlive 70% of the current roster. There is no escape from this hell.
>>
>>2495100
Ive never heard of such a thing. Class B being worth more than Class A
>>
File: smuggins.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
smuggins.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
>>2485058
I can't wait to see this. It will be one of the highlights of my life, God willing.
>>
>>2495114
That's the scam. Idiots thinking their A stock is worth something. It's a fucking penny stock.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.