[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Vince shut down 'Carder's request for Cena!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: hfym.jpg (59KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
hfym.jpg
59KB, 456x352px
>According to Dave Meltzer, The Undertaker had requested that he face John Cena at this year’s big event. The bout between the two would have been one of WWE’s last remaining dream matches and fulfilled a wish for fans who never got to see the two iconic superstars lock horns at The Showcase of the Immortals.

>Vince McMahon reportedly vetoed that request. The Chairman’s thought process was that WWE had to think long-term rather than short-term, and the best way to do that would be to have Taker pass the torch to the man we all know Vince will go to his grave trying to turn into the next face of the WWE.

How JUST is Dimesaway?
>>
>>2484863
UNDERCARDER BTFO
>>
BASED
>>
Well vince was right here.

It's made roman kayfabe a legit contender versus brock.
>>
>>2484863
Cena would have botched less and given us something like the "I'm sorry I love you" moment from HBK vs Flair.
>>
>>2484863
If I was Taker I wouldn't have done the match if it wasn't against the guy I wanted it to be.
>>
>>2484863
>dream match

They wrestled at least 10 times
>>
>>2484886
Roman was already a legit contender for Brock in kayfabe, did you forget he faced Brock at WM 31 when the streak was already broken?

Roman beating Taker did nothing for him.
It was just another way for Vince to not give Taker and the fans what they wanted (Cena v Taker at WM)
>>
>>2484886
>It's made roman kayfabe a legit contender versus brock.
roman's the most legit contender against brock because everyone knows how hard he is being pushed

Infact it would be surprising if Brock beat him.
>>
>>2484863
>Ramen gets worked by the boss into exposing himself as a shit wrestler who can't work against an all-time great

BASED VINCE PLAYING 4D CHESS WITH THE MARKS AND SABOTAGING RAMAN'S CAREER BY MAKING HIM A HEEL FOR LIFE!
>>
>>2484928
>all-time great
Hi Mark! How's the retirement home?
>>
>>2484932
SEETHING
>>
>>2484915
That match had roman hit 3 super man punches and two spears in a row while brock was bleeding and brock still kicked out. This win only shows roman is powering up so to speak.
>>2484922
True, I'm just saying it's vince's way of showing everyone romans progression.
>>
>>2484934
ya bones are crumbling ya seething deadman
>>
>>2484940
>Getting worked this hard
BASED
>>
>>2484863
Undercarder and Cenetty BTFO by Based Vince and The Big Dog.
>>
>>2484938
>This win only shows roman is powering up so to speak.

Not really, the story told in the Taker match was that he was completely washed up, plus it took Roman 4 Spears, 5 Superman punches plus chair shots to finish Taker.

It wasn't a dominant win on Taker like Brocks was when he broke the streak.
>>
>>2484902
last time around a decade ago
>>
>>2484863
>>According to Dave Meltzer
Stopped reading there

This isn't /wooo/
>>
>>2484970
You can't really say the execution of that match was exactly how they planned it out particularly with the well known botches. Besides roman was indeed in control of the majority of the match anyway.
>>
>>2484863
That probably would have been a better match but Vince has a point, Cena's almost done.

Good thing we had that match against Shane last year

Good thing Sting wrestled Triple H the year before

I definitely wanted to watch two McMahons who can't wrestle waste a one of two different legends' last few matches
>>
>Taker thanking VKM for saying no to his request by botching and basically shitting on the match (WM main event nonetheless)

BASED MARK C
>>
>>2484900
youre not a cuck like him then, congrats anon
>>
>>2484922
Id like to see brock win next year and they just vacate the title.... there is no one on the roster who makes me feel they could actually put up a good fight against brock.... maybe strowman.... Definitely not blowman reigns after seeing brock take a legit ballerina punch from him like it was nothing
>>
>>2484902
Try half of that and no full matches since 2004
>>
>>2484863
RAW is so shit right now. So Brock is going back to his part time schedule and we'll see Roman and Strowman main eventing ppv's with no title at stake. That leaves just the midcard belt being active. And of course Strowman won't go over now that Vince gave Roman Undertaker's retirement and he doesn't want to waste that rub. Vince really fucking backed himself into a corner now with toxic booking for RAW. I think everyone on Smackdown should want to stay on Smackdown as that's the brand where there will be an active top title and more opportunities. It makes me sick AJ is going to be on RAW next week.
>>
>Had the chance to do Sting vs. Taker 2 years ago and they passed it up just so Taker can bury Bray even more and HHH can bury another WCW guy
>>
>>2484863
Fuck Vince. Seriously what the fuck.
>>
A
B U L L S H I T
S
O
L
U
T
E

Both stars had separate narratives to tie up, no way they could have done a duel retirement / proposal angle. No way Taker would have wanted to bow out with another storyline taking some of the spotlight.

This guy is talking shite.
>>
>>2485123
>armchair insider thinks he knows shit
>>
>>2484863
It makes sense. Why give someone a win when they'll be out the door in less than 5 years? This is what smarks were also complaining about when Brock beat the streak 3 years ago, but now being hypocritical cause it's a young guy they don't like. Buncha idiots.
>>
>>2485131
You're talking about Meltz, right?
>>
>>2484886
>beating up an old man
>legit contender
>>
>>2485032
>Definitely not blowman reigns
You are delusional and mad.
>>
Fucking based
>>
>>2485211
Yet a 50+ year old man steamrolled brock just a few months ago...

It's wrestling numbnuts.
>>
>>2484863
>fans beg for WWE to stop pushing part timers
>Vince decides to plan for long term this time
>WWE finally gives fans what they want by letting a full timer beat the part timer
>fans bitch because muh Undertaker even though he is literally the biggest part timer of all that started the part time meme in WWE
>these same hypocrite lowlives then get angry at based Goldberg for being a part timer

These lowlives don't deserve to get what they want anymore. There is no pleasing these fat virgin smarks. No matter what WWE does these nerds will bitch.
>>
Taker Cena would have been a great match that should have happened years ago, and definitely before the streak was broken.

At this point, Vince was right in just giving it to Reigns instead.
>>
>>2485513
Smarks generally don't even know what they want. Like impulsive little children.
>>
>>2485513
>>2485539
s-s-s-samefag
Smart fans know what they want and that's not Roman.
>>
>>2485571
Why would I samefag agreeing with someone? Are you alright in the head dude?
>>
>>2484863
What the fuck is Vince's problem?
>>
>>2485582
Neethammer pls you always samefag your own posts
>>
>>2485612
He is a smart businessman planning for the future.
>>
>>2485620
So why are rating going down?
>>
>>2485619
>everyone in my head is triphammer
>>
>>2485619
Sure thing fatty. Hit the gym.
>>
>>2484863
>>According to Dave Meltzer

Stopped reading right there.
>>
Cena match should only have happened with the streak

Although why is Vince suddenly concerned about the future when Shawn retired Flair and Taker retired Shawn?
>>
Taker should have faced Cena years ago instead of Haitch.
>>
>>2485647
>why is Vince suddenly concerned about the future
Cause other than Randy vs. Bray, and the women matches, every other match on the main card had a guy from the attitude era in it.
>>
>>2485091

I will never ever understand the thinking here. Never. They were right there. Literally NOBODY wanted Sting vs Triple H
>>
>>2485571
They literally wanted Sting or Cena to end that cornball streak. They are STUPID IDIOTS!
>>
>>2485688
>Literally NOBODY wanted Sting vs Triple H

Triple H wanted it for his ego.
>>
>CENA PICKED RUINING HIS LIFE OVER WORKING WITH TAKER

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2485737
It was Vince's call you dumbass. Cena wanted the match too
>>
>>2485743
>Cena wanted the match too
He clearly said he didn't.
>>
>>2485211
Think about it like anakin killing the padawans, it released the dark side power inside of him.
>>
>>2485211

in kayfabe Taker is a big deal even if in reality he's a broken down old man
>>
>>2485688
I wanted Sting vs HHH, it was a better match than what Undercarder would've given us
>>
>>2485847
18+ honestly
>>
Thank fuck the Cena match didn't happen it would have been such a let down with carder botching everywhere. At least now the big dog is over as fuck.
>>
>>2484863
>Taker crashes Cena's wedding
>Buries them both alive

Come on, it would've written itself
>>
Holy fuck this is husky harris? 2 spoopy
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.