[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The broken gimmick isnt dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1491330346032.jpg (303KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1491330346032.jpg
303KB, 2560x1440px
UM GUYS...

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS!?

>"if it CAN be contained..."
>>
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/849314533067943936

IT CAN'T BE CONTAINED
>>
File: 1391814525978.gif (904KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
1391814525978.gif
904KB, 200x209px
>>2484741
Post your yfw you cannot contain your CONDISHTION
>>
I don't think they will be too eager to use their complete BROKEN gimmick on WWE TV.

It's one thing RNA claiming ownership. Imagine if WWE starts claiming it is theirs as well...
>>
It's actually a good idea to ease into it.

The wwe audience doesn't watch tna. Unlike the dudleys when the audience starts to sour on the idea of the hardys old schtick they got something in the well to go to.
>>
File: IMG_3364.jpg (55KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3364.jpg
55KB, 640x463px
THE PLOT THICKENS...

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/849254362153185281
>>
>>2484755
*TNA
>>
>>2484759
Does that mean WWE are holding them back?
Fuck I knew it
>>
>>2484757
This is a massive dime grab. Old school hardy run then once that gets stale you have them go broken and make it rain dimes. They should have had bully Ray and reverend D'Von run wild.
>>
>>2484757
I have never watched TNA either, but I know the entire BROKEN saga. It's an internet thing, not a TNA thing.

Look at the Mania crowd and the Raw crowd. It's not exaggerating to say it was the most over thing of the entire weekend, and fans were more DELIGHTED to see the Hardys than any of the billed WWE stars.
>>
>>2484770
More than likely they are telling them to lay off the Broken gimmick until they sort out the legal side of things with TNA, Then they can ease the WWE audience into the Broken Hardys.
>>
>>2484784
Just give tna something in exchange. They did that for Flair with Christian. Give em asuka for the gimmick rights.
>>
>>2484775
I mean it's hard not to know there was a character called broken matt hardy that talked funny and a large portion probably watched the final deletion on youtube after hearing the buzz.

But I'm saying that not everyone even understands what "broke" matt hardy, or even who the fuck senor benjamin is.

Think of it like a soft reset to milk the return for all it's worth as the dust settles.
>>
>>2484741
DELETE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.