[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Kidani mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (122KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 640x905px
What did Kidani mean by this?
>>
Meltzer was talking about the idea of them making a New Japan USA and having a separate part of the roster to switch up between the original and the USA version. That would be lame as shit. Hope they just have one or two big shows in the USA per year.
>>
>>2484550
BASED AS FUCK
>>
File: kennyomega--tigermaskW.jpg (21KB, 566x330px) Image search: [Google]
kennyomega--tigermaskW.jpg
21KB, 566x330px
>>2484550

Stamford Wives on suicide watch!
>>
>>2484558
Like Dragon Gate? Yeah, no, that's a terrible idea.
>>
>>2484550
VINCE SHAKING IN HIS LOAFERS
>>
File: trump phone.jpg (59KB, 900x618px) Image search: [Google]
trump phone.jpg
59KB, 900x618px
>vince calls trump and asks for a favor

the call that saved wwe.jpg
>>
And if WWE held a show in the Tokyo Dome it would sell out in minutes. Selling out a couple big shows when its a RARE event that targers a niche audience means nothing, try doing that routinely the enite year.
>>
it's two shows sold out in two hours, even more impressive
>>
>>2484595
>And if WWE held a show in the Tokyo Dome it would sell out in minutes
lmao wtf? WWE barely drew in Osaka last year.
>>
He forgot to tell that the sold out show will be (((packed))) with only 3,000 thousand people.
>>
File: 1474462284838.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474462284838.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>2484595

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS E DRONE
>>
>>2484638
Three thousand thousand? Nice work NJPW
>>
>>2484624
kek the state of asgooka. anti-draw shitter
>>
>>2484638
13.5 k but yea
thats awful that they only sold 27 thousand tickets in 2 hours
>>
>>2484595
>He actually think WWE is big enough in Japan to hold events at Tokyo Dome

Stamford Wives sure lack the brains
>>
>>2484638
That's a lot relatively speaking. TNA hasn't drawn numbers like that in years and they're the 2nd largest company in the US. ROH just now got 3K during WM weekend, their record.
>>
>>2484595
So.... Who wants to tell the E Drone that Japan is WWE's WEAKEST market?
>>
File: Omega Naito G1 3.webm (3MB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
Omega Naito G1 3.webm
3MB, 534x300px
This is good. More NA success means more ease of access for us. Keep it coming.
>>
>>2484658
>>2484683
>>2484643
>MeltzDrones

Cringe
>>
>>2484655
So a standard Raw venue.
Except Raw doesn't really sell out venues these days.
>>
>>2484558
They should just buy ROH desu. It's NJPW lite anyway.
>>
>>2484558
Yeah no fuck this. I'm cool with them doing one or two big NA tours a year and maybe having a PPV here or something.
>>
>>2484774
As a west coast resident I Selfishly want their territory here but its such a risky move I worry that they'll be able to pull it off.

Either way we're gonna see some fireworks in the next few years and that's exciting.
>>
>>2485294
True, and if I could go to a NJPW show every week I definitely would, but they don't need to split their roster and try the balancing act of full time NA and Japan shows/PPVs. It just won't work the way we'd all want it to.
But they're working to bring in the NA market with shows here, the english site, and english commentary on all PPVs now. That's good enough for me, and it's gaining them more NA fans and money, which is a good thing.
>>
>>2484727
why buy ROH when you can steal their top guys like ECW
>>
>>2484550
lol tickets were like $10 and included axxess

They're going to lose so much money off these shows
>>
>>2484713
> pointing out that wwe doesnt draw in japan= meltzdrone
state of (you)
>>
>>2484558
New Japan buys out ROH. ITV should have bought out Impact a while ago with all that money.
>>
>>2484655
Long Beach arena doesn't seat 13.5k for concerts/wrestling

it's like 9k tops
>>
>>2484550
According to google translate Kidani said, Bomb the harbor. The Axis shall rise again!
>>
>>2486134
Tickets were $30, $60, $100, and $120. Meet and Greet tickets were an additional $10 with 800 for sale on each day.

>what is a loss leader

They might lose money on this trip given the logistics of flying out equipment, talent, merch, etc. But if they deliver a good show and attract more fans to the promotion then it's worth the loss.
>axxess
at least try to hide your Stamford Wife-ism.
>>
Kidani going to go out on his own blade
>>
>>2484550
what venue?
>>
>>2489588
Long Beach Convention Center. Currently configured for 3k seats.
>>
>>2484595
I got second hand embarrassment from this post
>>
>>2486152
nothing draws in japan because its a country of geriatrics and wrestling is a young mans game. somebody pull the life support on those nip cunts. fuck em let em burn
>>
>>2489802
PATHETIC 3000 SMELLY NERD VITGIN PACKED INTO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE AUDITORIUM WITH THEIR WAIFU PILLOW
>>
>>2484595
lmao no it wouldn't get the fuck out of here
>>
>>2484595
The only wwe show that might sell the dome out is wrestlemania and only because the vast majority of wrestlemania ticket purchases come from around the world. Even then they'd probably only """""""""""""sell out""""""""""""" the dome like they have the last 2 manias states side.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.