[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you graduated to based flippy shit yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: SpitefulCharmingIberianbarbel.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SpitefulCharmingIberianbarbel.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why haven't you graduated to based flippy shit yet?
>>
>>2484405
What's the point in it again? You hurt yourself more than your opponent, re:
>you land on your face
>you are travelling faster because of the bouncing
>you hit the mat harder than the other dude

Pathetic flippy shit.
>>
>>2484405
wwe should promote Ali.
>>
>>2484419
Hope you didn't cheer for Jeff putting himself through a ladder.
>>
>>2484419
>Wrestling
>Logic

I don't get why all wrestlers have weak punches and never seem to bruise each others faces, it's like they don't want to really hurt the other guy...
>>
That match last night was better than Neville's WM match and the faggots in the crowd decided to throw around beach balls instead.
>>
Dentonfag has arrived
>>
>>2484431
You can argue that makes sense, you are squashing a couple of men, sacrificing yourself to take out an entire team and let your partner win.
>>
>>2484435
It wasn't as good as the match they had on 205 the other week and nobody thought Ali had any chance...in a NON-TITLE match, at that.
>>
>>2484440
who?
>>
File: CelebratedPolishedCoqui.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CelebratedPolishedCoqui.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Based Neville working the crowd

It's the most natural heel turn I've ever seen
>>
>>2484435
Modern wrestling fans are the cancer killing wrestling. I just don't understand it. You pay for a ticket to a wrestling show and instead of enjoying the wrestling and getting into the matches you just try to get yourself over at every opportunity and ruin the whole thing with stupid chants, singing, and retarded antics like this. It's embarrassing and distracting.
>>
>>2484546
This

His heel gimmick is actually pretty impressive
>>
>>2484405
can't tell who is doing the move on who

1/10 bring in the dancing mark henry
>>
>>2484546
>>2484651
It's a shame he's a joke on the mic
Manlets aren't scary, especially when they're trying to be
He'd be better off just being a dick
>>
>>2484680
His mic skills are pretty good t b h

also it doesn't matter if he's a manlet because the other people he's trying to intimidate are also manlets. it's not like he's squaring up against Braun
>>
>>2484907
>His mic skills are pretty good
No, they aren't. Kendrick is better, and Kendrick is still a crack pirate.
Growling at the mic only works when you aren't a manlet, especially a ridiculous looking one at that.
>>
>>2484680
>Joke on the mic
Most believable character in the roster right now, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>2484917
>Le man with a plan whose plan is losing a lot of matches

Love me some Kendrick but this run has been freefalling downhill since the end of the CWC.
>>
File: neville.gif (4MB, 335x185px) Image search: [Google]
neville.gif
4MB, 335x185px
>>2484917
>Growling at the mic only works when you aren't a manlet
Like I said it's fine to be a manlet because he's only facing off against other manlets and people in his weight class, he's a strong boy
>>
>>2484929
Nev is a more believable sub-205 guy to be on the main roster than Balor is.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.