[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the match between the cult leader married to a dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: ctddlpsweaaglmr.jpg (26KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
ctddlpsweaaglmr.jpg
26KB, 780x439px
This was the match between the cult leader married to a dead witch named Abigail (Bray Wyatt) and the guy who joined the cult and then burned down the other guy’s house (Randy Orton).

God, I love this. It’s like make-believe for grown-ups. It reminds me of the games my friends and I used to play when we were little, where we had to run away from ogres and save princes (we were feminists, OK?) from dragons. I adore the fact that millions of Americans are like, “Yeah, sure, we’ll buy into a storyline where a guy rubs the ashes of a dead witch all over his face to become more powerful in the ring.”

Randy Orton is wearing a fur vest and a speedo. Bray Wyatt is wearing a shirt with a demon octopus on it (I’ve noticed that usually one of the wrestlers is clothed, and one is less clothed). It feels very Florida.

I think this match is a big deal, like, a championship or something? But it’s really boring. After the ladders, Seth’s pain, the women’s badass fight, Triple H’s entrance, and all the buildup surrounding this match, I’m pretty disappointed.

I don’t even remember who won and it just ended.
>>
The problem is Bray is bland as fuck in the ring, and so is Orton unless he has someone he can work with.
It was literally the blandest match of the night because of the shit booking.
>>
>>2482962
It could have been a lot better if

a)it had some stipulation
b)during the worms in the ring shit make Randy completely freak out and basically shit himself f or the rest of the match
c)make Bray go over
d)make it a triple threat with Harper
e)actually just remove Orton from the match and make it Harper vs Bray
>>
>>2482964
Yeah Randy needed to really sell those worms/maggots etc. more than not at all.
The effect of them was lost and it just looked kinda goofy as opposed to unsettling.
>>
>>2482962
>Bray is bland as fuck in the ring

Well that's plain untrue.
>>
>>2482973
he is awful
>>
>>2482971
I think the whole storyline was badly done on Randy's side for the most of it. Sure, he joined Bray. He still wears the same attire and doesn't grow a beard, uses the same theme too (I know there was a slight remix during their tag team reign for a bit but it wasn't significant). Everyone knew he would eventually turn on Bray and he did, still looking the same and acting the same.
>>
>>2482973
He is boring in a singles match when there are no Wyatt Family members at ringside.
>>
Bray has been booked shit for years and so you knew what would happen
>>
>>2482977
>had a good match with fucking RYBACK
>>
>>2482987
rygod carried him ya noodlehead
>>
>the era of Wyatt
>lasts less than two months
>loses title to one of the most overrated stars in the company

Seriously was sad watching his smile right before he got RKO'ed to end the match, he is so much more interesting than Randall and carried the rivalry. At least it is over, hopefully they've got some good stuff for him planned in the future
>>
>>2482985
>best matches was s singles that had Family members ejected within minutes

>>2482989
kill yourself
>>
>>2482996
best match was against Cena in a last man standing match
>>
>>2483010
That's not Bryan at the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2483018
good but not great
>>
>>2483020
Still better than a LMS.
>>
>>2482993
>good stuff planned in the future
Funkasaurus with Rowan and future endeavor
>>
>>2482989
what's this noodlehead meme?
>>
>>2482962
>Bray is bland as fuck in the ring.
literally wrong.
he should be the new deadman
>>
>>2483168
sure but is he the best pure striker today?
>>
>>2483055
Take a guess

My guess is its deanNEET's unfunny autism word hes going to spam for months
>>
>>2483168
>mania record is going to be 0-23
>new deadman
haahhahaha
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.