[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE TRADE MACHINE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490473096993.jpg (400KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1490473096993.jpg
400KB, 2048x1368px
Alright you /asp/ autistics. Who's getting traded in the shakeup and who are they being traded for.

>Will Miz get traded for getting cheered over Cena? Possibly for Sami Zayn?

>Charlotte and Emma for Alexa Bliss and Becky?

>American Alpha joins Kurt Angle in exchange for Enzo and Cass?

>Shane agrees to fire Daniel Bryan in exchange for a free grab? Chooses Rusev?

All ideas are welcome, also stupid til proven smart
>>
roman traded to smackdown. they confirmed in on meltzer's twitter
>>
>Raw
AJ
Ambrose
Corbin
American Alpha
Alexa Bliss

>SDL
Reigns
Enzo and Cass
Gallows and Anderson
Jax
>>
There are no trades, its a full blown draft lottery where Raw gets first pick and Smackdown is next

>Round 1
1. AJ Styles - Raw
2. Roman Reigns - Smackdown
3. Brock Lesnar - Raw
4. Randy Orton - Smackdown
5. Seth Rollins - Raw

>Round 2
1. The Hardys - Raw
2. John Cena - Smackdown
3. Kevin Owens - Raw
4. Charlotte - Smackdown
5. Chris Jericho - Raw

>Round 3
1. American Alpha - Raw
2. New Day - Smackdown
3. Braun Strowman - Raw
4. Shinsuke Nakamura - Smackdown
5. The Revival - Raw

>Round 4
1. Bayley - Raw
2. Naomi - Smackdown
3. Sheamus and Cesaro - Raw
4. Bray Wyatt - Smackdown
5. Alexa Bliss - Raw

>Round 5
1. Gallows and Anderson - Raw
2. Dean Ambrose - Smackdown
3. Sasha Banks - Raw
4. The Miz and Maryse - Smackdown
5. Carmella - Raw

>Round 6
1. Nia Jax - Raw
2. The Usos - Smackdown
3. Dolph Ziggler - Raw
4. Baron Corbin - Smackdown
5. Sami Zayn - Raw
>>
>>2482787
i assume everyone who dropped a title on smackdown is going. so alexa, bray and american alpha. no way vince is accepting a bald guy like corbin on raw though. aj is too much of a draw on smackdown.

gallows and anderson for sure going to smackdown, i think dana brooke emma and samoa joe going to smackdown
>>
>>2482743
Each brand should be allowed to protect like 3 people/tag teams in total.
>>
>>2482845
roman would never go somewhere he couldn't wrestle the part timers. john cena will not be drafted by anyone.

shinsuke, yeah im pretty sure him.though i dont see him good on the mic so he'll be a failure in the call up.

Miz and maryse might go to raw though.
>>
>>2482743

I think Miz should stay on SDL and keep harassing DB. He's also the best pure heel they have.

I feel like Becky needs to stay on SDL because SDL Women's Div has a face problem - they don't have any after Naomi and Becky and I have no idea how long Naomi stays over with a shitty glowstick gimmick.

Love this. Angle can give AA a rub and Enzo and Cass should be on a different show than the New Day who are very similar tag teams IMO. (Funny backstage segments, Hype guy walks and talks to ring, biggish dude gets hot tag to win)

If AJ goes to Raw it should be a massive haul (like Rusev/Zayn/Balor + 1 Woman and a Tagteam coming back)

If they are gonna role with bratty AJ persona maybe send Goodbrothers back to SDL because they've been wasted on RAW and can free up AJ to do more heelish things if he has a stable. Also if you don't want AJ in WWE title picture for a length of time just put Tag Titles on Goodbrothers and let him freebird the shit out of 'em and elevate them.
>>
>>2482845
Orton should go #1 overall to RAW just because he has a title... also I like Heel Orton better and HHH's goon Orton the best.

Maybe all Title Holders stay on brand so AJ Styles can go #1 Overall and nobody has to waste a pick on Lesnar.
>>
>>2482895
AJ Styles goes #1 because Kurt is pandering to the audience.

Daniel Bryan or Shane will answer by picking Roman Reigns.

>b-bbut m-muh WM34 main event
>actually believing the WWE books that far ahead
>>
>>2482743
I can't see them keeping Charlotte on Raw. So she goes to Smackdown. Alexa Bliss to Raw.
>>
>>2482845
>Chris Jericho
His contract is up at the end of the month dumb dumb and he has confirmed that he is leaving.
>>
>>2482743
I think they should put all the women on Raw so that there can finally be a proper division they could even have women tag team belts.

I also hope they put all the tag teams on smackdown and arrange proper tournaments and build belts that means something.
>>
File: 1447268674967.gif (584KB, 166x239px) Image search: [Google]
1447268674967.gif
584KB, 166x239px
RAW
AJ Styles
Alexa Bliss
American Alpha

SMACKDOWN
Seth Rollins
Charlotte
Enzo & Cass
>>
>>2483026
>women tag team belts

No thanks.

I like it split. 6 women on each brand is enough to have 2 feuds per brand going at a time.
>>
>>2483032
>Two world champions on 12 people is great
Suck a dick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.