[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That segment was perfection. This is the most interested i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: C60N65tU0AEtWP2.jpg (19KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
C60N65tU0AEtWP2.jpg
19KB, 400x326px
That segment was perfection.

This is the most interested i've been in a wrestler in a long time, from someone who hasn't watched much wrestling of the last 3 years but kept up with big ppvs. when i heard he beat Taker, i lost my shit, but after tonight im cool with it, because this is amazing. This level of heat, will never be reproduced.

I really hope WWE runs with it.
>>
>>2476472
>This level of heat, will never be reproduced.
Nah that's easy. All you have to do is send Shawn Michaels to Canada.
>>
>>2476538

Idk man...this man not just beat Taker, he retired him.
>>
Roman is so perfect.
>>
i dont want to hate roman because i know this is vince's doing and not his

but this moment solidified why roman sucks. the right promo would have salvaged that mess

Rock, Cena, Hogan, hell even Ambrose would have walked out there and had something to say. Roman walked out there and poured salt in the wound and left cause thats what vince wants. to cement that hatred for the next 10 years.
>>
File: 1491017404130.webm (194KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491017404130.webm
194KB, 540x304px
BBD
>>
>>2476738
Worked so fucking hard it's not even funny
The point was to pour salt in the wound you dumbfuck
>>
>>2476472
cmon bud, they already pulled the "CHEER WHO THEY BOO AND BOO WHO THEY CHEER" shtick right after the segment.
>>
>>2476472
>I really hope WWE runs with it.
at this point theres 0 reason to think they wont ya noodle head
>>
>unironically liking roman

how much of a virgin can you be?
>>
The heat this dude got had to be one of the best I've ever seen, the only one I think that could come close to this would be Michaels in Montreal.
>>
>>2476817
i think he gets that, but then are we supposed to cheer him? The announcers said right after that the fans are HAVIN FUN MAGGLE CHEERIIN THE BAD GUYS AND BOOIING DA GOOD GUYS.

Like I am legit confused atm.
>>
>>2476817
yes, but that wasn't the right decision, especially considering they're not going to do any changes to roman's character. He will continue to get booed and the announcers will continue to claim its because he retired the undertaker
>>
>>2476825
this, I was actually starting to lean towards liking fedo, then they pull that cop out shit on commentary
>>
That psychology of working the smarks was perfect.

Smarks actually thought that he's going to deliver a long ass line and he's going to rub it in.

Smarks gave him the loudest reaction that night instead of shutting the fuck up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.