[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 5 little moments from WM33 1. Roman slapping Undertaker's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: roman cant lift undertaker.gif (4MB, 444x231px) Image search: [Google]
roman cant lift undertaker.gif
4MB, 444x231px
Top 5 little moments from WM33
1. Roman slapping Undertaker's hand away when he tried grabbing onto Roman to pull himself up
2. Stephanie going through a table
3. New Day swerving the audience with the Hardy Boyz announcement
4. Rob Gronkowski helping Mojo win the battle royal
5. Ellsworth trying to superkick Becky and getting suplexed
>>
>>2474651
That match was sad to watch, Carder looked more pathetic than usual
>>
>that botch at the end where Carder just stood there and refused to take the spear and Roman had to awkwardly stop his momentum

I'm glad this fossil is gone.
>>
>>2474651
>Cena having to run down that 12 kilometer long ramp

>Shane hitting a fucking SSP right after my friends and I were joking for him to do a Spiral tap or a SSP

>Miz being the face to the crowd over Cena

>Steph's yearly "finally got her comeuppance" moment

>the gif in your OP.
>>
>>2474662
Yeah, shame he couldn't have a match with somebody good that could carry him like Cena or Rollins.
>>
went to sleep after the HHH/Rollins match. anything important I missed?
>>
>>2474806
The powerhouse of the shield botching a key spot twice.
>>
>>2474719
What do you mean man, he was just running off the ropes to gain momentum to stop dead in his tracks, grab Taker's arm, and punch him in the face. Solid tactic.
>>
>>2474818
so, nothing unusual missed?
>>
>>2474651
Michael Cole sitting back to let JR call the action and looking genuinely happy he got his moment
>>
>>2474797
Definitely. Cena would have at least been able to lift him for the tombstone. Shame they wasted Taker's last match on someone no one wanted to see him face. Definitely was the worst match of the night
>>
What was the ending supposed to be to the Carder match? Initially Reigns came off the ropes, sort of bumped in to him a bit like it was a botch, then decided to autistically charge up his spear before ending the match to deafening indifference.
>>
>>2474651
>No Shane SSP
kys
>>
>>2474929
worked by BBD
>>
>>2474967
>Le jumpy man jumped! How epic!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2474797
>Rollins

C'mon, he was retiring. We didn't need to see him crippled.
>>
>>2474962
He was supposed to hit the charged up spear but Undertaker was in the way the first time so he awkwardly punched him and did it again. If he had any self respect he would've pulled a Shawn or Randy and called him stupid before redoing the spot.
>>
>>2474978
>implying Taker wants to walk
YOU GO OUT ON YOUR BACK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.