[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Kenny Omega Strikes Again!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: SAVAGE.jpg (50KB, 581x448px) Image search: [Google]
SAVAGE.jpg
50KB, 581x448px
That E DRONE got BTFO
>>
B
B A
B A S
B A S E
B A S E D
B A S E D
A S E
S E D
E D
D
>>
>>2473798
based kenneth
>>
>>2473798
>literally confirming he doesn't draw

MY SIDES
>>
>>2473848
KEK
>>
>>2473798
I hope no-one on /asp/ actually thinks Omega isn't motivated by the money
>>
>>2473798
Why did he become so delusional after WK11?
>Carried by the best wrestler in the world
>Smarks still suck his dick
>Triple H says he wants him
>Resorts to shit talking on Twitter
What happened to the humble Kenny of old?
>>
>>2473848
huh?
>>
>>2473859

6 Stars change a man.
>>
>>2473859
To get marks like you and the rest of this board talking about him constantly and it worked
>>
>>2473798
>openly admitting you've never drawn a dime

BASED E-CHAD WORKING KENNETTY INTO A 5D SHOOT
>>
>>2473798

>not being a money mark

watch kenny crawl on all 4s onto vinces' lap when he gets out the real green.
>>
>>2473859
IT WAS A WORK. He signed a contract in 2016 for 2 years. Once it started to get out of hand Trips told him to reign it in. It was not a coincidence that trips did an interview with Bryan hours before omega went on WOR to announce he was staying in Japan.
>>
>>2473859
Since joining BC Kenny's developed into a serious gimmick. He's in his prime as a worker and getting recognition for his talent. I don't blame him for being derisive of WWE and its marks because they're basically sneering at him for turning down an offer when he's currently wrestling circles around everyone in the WWE minus AJ. I'd defend myself too.
You can say he was carried by Okada all you want, but his run through G1 to get there was incredible, and Omega/Naito>Omega/Okada.
>>
>>2473798
>fight forever for a 3 star match
woah woah woah, that tag match was way better than 3 stars
>>
>>2473924
>Since joining BC Kenny's developed into a serious gimmick.
One of the biggest criticisms of him is that he devotes too much time to being goofy given his role
Also lol the dude does not care at all what twitter marks think, get a grip
>>
>>2473924
>You can say he was carried by Okada all you want, but his run through G1 to get there was incredible
woah lets rein it in a bit mate, he's great but most of the group matches weren't anything special
>>
Kenny Omega isn't even in the top five best wrestlers in the world. I don't think he'd even make a top ten tbqh
>>
>>2473848
>>2473882
>posts literally imply that the guy's such a big draw that the E is trying to do anything at all to get him there, but he's not budging
Hahahahaha E Drones relying on something that wasn't even said nor could even be twisted to what they think was said to attempt to damage control. New levels of desperation here from the Stamford Wives.
>>
>>2473798
B A S E D

Fucking love Omega, WWMEME btfo
>>
>>2473798
BASED TWITTERER WORKING THE KENNIES

>>2473984
>absolutely fucking STEAMING
>>
>>2473984
Have sex
>>
File: carter.jpg (85KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
carter.jpg
85KB, 349x642px
>>2473995
>>
Good job confirming yourself an anti-draw

Lmfaooooo
>>
God King Gaijin of Wrestling?
morelike King of Manlets
>>
>independent wrestlers

sure is reddit in here
>>
what a noodlehead
>>
I'm a big fan of his work in New Japan, but I don't like how he's acting desu. A little humility goes a long way.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>*draws no dimes*
>m-m-money isn't everything
>le meltz said I had a six star match
>I'm important! I swear!
>>
>>2474299
are ya actually getting worked?
>>
>>2474307
I guess I am. But why would Omega want to work me into thinking he's a dick?
>>
>>2474309
because he has been making bank from shitting on wwmeme
>>
>>2473798
He knows he couldn't hack it in the big leagues and is jealous. He's making himself look insecure
>>
>watching wrestling for 6 star matches

Omega is just another vanilla midget who can't draw a dime

>but muh work ethic
>>
>>2474309
To get over with the anti wwe smarks like OP or the wwe literally didn't give him much money and offered him a decent contract but not AJ or nakamura money and he got pissed
>>
>>2474358
He never got an offer because he was under contract the entire time. There was big money to be made by teasing going to WWE.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.