[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Roman Reigns become the new Undertaker now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: roman undertaker.png (558KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
roman undertaker.png
558KB, 600x534px
Should Roman Reigns become the new Undertaker now?
>>
Sure why not. It'd at least be somewhat interesting
>>
>Raw opens
>GONG
>Roman comes out wearing Taker's hat and coat
>>
he should come out in his gear with the lights off and do the entrance tonight and turn heel
>>
>>2473745
>Rest in peace babygurl, believe that! *winks*

Yeah, I'd buy it.
>>
Who cares, he'll never be over so just do whatever.
>>
>>2473753
lol that will be insane
>>
>>2473745
WWE has to tread lightly over what they do next with Roman. One wrong move and he's going to be lynched.
>>
>>2473745
I wish he was dead...man.
>>
>>2473745
>Undertaker retirement cerimony
>Entire roster there applauding and shit
>Roman walks up to Taker in the ring
>Taker raises his hand for a handshake in a show of respect
>Roman starts convulsing mid-handshake
>Undertaker falls limp to the floor
>Roman picks up the hat and puts it on
>"This is, and always will be, the Deadman's yard"
>Teleports away
>>
No, undercarder is dead, long live big doge.
>>
>REST...IN....PEACE
>OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Book it
>>
Well the audience is always dead when he comes out, so he's already got that going for him.
>>
>>2473753
Honestly this would undo all the wrongs done last night, but there's no way in hell it will happen.
>>
>>2473753

>It's actually Broken Matt
>"Brother Joseph"
>>
>>2473753
OH GOD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS
NOW I WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AS FUCK IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN
AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE ROMAN
>>
>>2473861
Other than bork beating Goldberg what wrongs occurred last night?
>>
>>2473864
>jeff comes out in a kane mask
>>
>>2473878
ur face lmao
>>
File: voimapariskunta.jpg (194KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
voimapariskunta.jpg
194KB, 1200x1200px
>>2473878
Maryse not wearing this.
>>
>>2473889
Holy fucking finna wrekt
>>
>>2473878
brock beating goldberg was the best outcome of the night, hardy's non-withstanding
>>
>>2473745
They should have Reigns slowly start to unlock Taker Voodoo

>Teleporting in random backstage segments like in Jumper and compleatly confused as to how he got there

>Lights randomly turning on and off whenever he leaves the room

>Smoke behind him for every interview that's never acknowledged

>Every time Roman cocks his fist, lightning strikes, freaking him out.
>>
>>2473879
>>2473864
Would mark desu
>>
You got my attention and it would be a good character remodel
>>
File: 018.jpg (14KB, 600x600px)
018.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>>2473753
I wouldn't even be mad. I now want this.
>>
>>2473753
"Found these clothes left in my yard... Smells like an decrepit old dog that needs to be put down... o wait lol"
>>
>>2480318
>>>/r/eddit
>>
The new undercarder
>>
>>2473753
it would be the only pop he ever gets. of course once the audience realized it wasn't actually Taker they'd swarm the ring and kill Roman
>>
AJ Styles to move to Raw and complete Balor Club.
>>
what board are you guys normally from?

/r/squaredcircle

here
>>
>>2480774
You have to go back
>>
Why are smarks so assmad at Roman Reigns and were cheering Brock Lesnar of all people?
>>
>>2480599
I think this is what Vince wants. It must be. After tonight's promo Roman will never be able to have his music played, let alone appear in the ring, without 1999 Nitro style boos and trash being thrown at him from the stands.
>>
>>2473764
not with that faggot ass attitude he won't
>>
>>2481068
wait
>>
Honestly thought that would happen OP. I thought about Taker winning, putting Roman in a coffin and him becoming the new Taker.
>>
>>2473788
>One wrong move
>fearing a fat smark who will have a hard time getting up the ramp

I'd love to see an idiot worked smark try to lynch Roman only for him to beat him senselessly until they get separated by security.

It says on the ticket that the WWE holds zero liability if you try to be part of the action and you get hurt.

Throw objects at Roman? Prepare to get mobbed by security and face criminal charges especially if Roman actually gets hurt.
>>
>>2473753
Why didn't they do this? The heat would have been unbelievable.
>>
>>2481068
Smarks have already decided he'll never be over no matter what he does/doesn't do.
>>
>>2473745
Please.
I've been saying this since I heard it was going to be Reigns v. Taker.
The only problem is it seems Reigns might not be able to land a Tombstone safely and that's too iconic to not need to be a thing.
However it it were a thing...
>>2473913
This would be the best way to do it.
Possibly include a rivalry with Finn Balor as he begins to unlock the abilities.
>>
File: 1249753.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1249753.gif
2MB, 300x170px
Bray Wyatt could literally find the urn in a back stage segment, disappear for 2 weeks, come back straight up playing a possession gimmick where he accepted the spirit of the deadman into himself, and he and his new gimmick would immediately be more over then Roman Reigns has been in 2 years.
>>
>>2481841
Teh Urn would be a good way to do something
>>
>>2481655
This

Smarks are irrelevant save for one Raw
>>
>>2473745
If it means I only have to see him at WrestleMania, I'm all for it.
>>
>>2481579
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlqt94ZZfQ
fans get whacked everytime they go in the ring
>>
>>2473807
>Teleports behind you
>Nothing personal kid
>>
>>2473913
>>2481819
Yes, i would have him feud with the wyatts.
Bray knows his powers and tries to use it to bring back sister Abigail.
>Mfw it is Paige
Roman realises his powers.
Just wnats to be left alone.
Runs in at roman promo.
Drags roman under ring
Roman not seen for months
Comes back at 29 a rumble spot
Wins rumble
Faces brock
Heyman"We already beat the undertaker, jr will be easy"
Roman vs brock wm34
Roman comes out through crowd.
Wins
Feuds with cena
Turns cena heel
>Based big dog
>>
>>2481579
>Prepare to get mobbed by security and face criminal charges especially if Roman actually gets hurt.

This is why you do it in an arena you don't regularly go to, if you throw a cup of beer it's usually just a ban from that arena.
>>
>>2482256
what a legend HHH is
>>
>>2482571
The guy who threw a MITB briefcase at Roman was banned from all future WWE events.

The guy that Punk stiffed, the guy who went up in the ring with Roman and Dean and the guy who approached Jasethy on the ramp were also on the blacklist.
>>
smarks don't realize that trying to attack roman would not only prompt roman to defend himself but smarks will also expose themselves to the guy he's on the ring with

aj styles said it best, you get into the ring as an unwelcome fan and try to be a wrestler prepare to get beat

its going to be hilarious when some dumb smark tries to cross the barricade while roman is feuding with indy darlings only for all of them to gang up on the poor dumb smark
>>
>Taker places his gear in the center of the ring
>Roman charges in and spears him again
>Takes his coat
>Cuts off the sleeves
>Glues his shitty logo on the back
what could have been.
>>
>>2482603
>implying wrestling smarks aren't midwestern gun owners.

Romanetty would go through the window like he'd been superkicked by an AR-15 senpai.
>>
>>2482827
>guns
>open/concealed carry
>inside the arena
found the dumb smark
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.