[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next for Bray Wyatt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bray-wyatt-0-183638.jpg (56KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bray-wyatt-0-183638.jpg
56KB, 1600x900px
So what's next for Bray?
>lost his family
>Luke despises him storyline wise
>lost his title
>lost his shack
>lost his sister
>lost his Wrestlemania moment
>lost his credibility

Why couldn't they just let Bray have something?
>>
He'll classify himself as obsolete.
>>
>>2473641
Erick Rowan
>>
>>2473649
He turned on Erick last year, so he's probably in the same boat as Luke
>>
Hopefully going over in his next midcard feud.

Maybe feed Ziggler to him.
>>
In my markiest of dreams, they have a storyline of him getting weaker and losing his edge. One day he announces he's going to take a break to go relearn from his old teacher. He comes back with the teacher who turns out to be Jake the Snake, and they reform the stable and make it stronger and weirder than ever.

I just wanna see jake come back desu
>>
hopefully he gets released
>>
File: 1490544638296.jpg (864KB, 2170x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1490544638296.jpg
864KB, 2170x1095px
>>2473641
At least he lost his virginity unlike you
>>
[spoiler]Mojo Rawley has more wins at Mania than he does. There is no coming back for Bray [/spoiler]
>>
>>2473699
>projecting this hard

But back on topic, they have one of the greatest talkers and someone who can put on a decent match, and they decide to make him Papa Shango instead of just making him dominant for most of the match to show the power he got for Sister Abigail
>>
>>2473641
He should honestly just work on getting new followers. Have mini-feuds with lowcarders that aren't up to much like Apollo, Kalisto or Hawkins and just use them as cannon fodder the next time he goes after someone of significance.

Maybe have Harper trying to save them while he does it, idfk.
>>
>>2473641
Job and become a boliever win the tag gold with bo
>>
>>2473699
Proof?
>>
>>2473699
citation needed, LE CITATION NEEDED!
>>
>Bray is now 0-3 at Mania

kek
>>
File: m9HIQ6R.jpg (22KB, 320x351px) Image search: [Google]
m9HIQ6R.jpg
22KB, 320x351px
>>2473718
His wife and two hooker-named daughters, Kendyl and Cadyn.
>>
File: 1489541614949.png (164KB, 786x570px) Image search: [Google]
1489541614949.png
164KB, 786x570px
>>2473731
>they're making him the Anti-Taker
>>
>>2473731
>feud against Cena where he was over as hell
>lmao Cenawinslol
>feud against Taker that he carried on for months because Taker didn't show up until Mania
>lmao Brayloses for no fucking reason since it was after streak was broken
>build him back up, give him a title and a feud with Randy "3 days of rest holds" Orton
>literally no fucking reason to not put him over this time
>13 TIME WORLD CHAMPION MAGGLE
>>
>>2473641
I was really hoping he'd recruit the Hardys after that Twitter banter

It's gonna be sad seeing them get wasted on RAM
>>
Michael Cole officially has more wins at Mania
>>
>>2473760
What really bothers me about the Orton feud is that there was no effort to convince people Randy wouldn't turn on Bray eventually, none. Randy didn't even arse himself to grow a beard and wear pants for a bit.

Everyone one saw it coming a million miles ahead, and there was no attempt to subvert those expectations. I was holding out for Luke and Rowan showing up last night and Bray having counter-sneked Orton until the very last minute, fuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.