[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sigh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: yessir.jpg (29KB, 585x130px) Image search: [Google]
yessir.jpg
29KB, 585x130px
sigh
>>
>b-b-but Roman has to turn heel if he's beating Taker
>>
#RawDog
>>
How is he so based lads?
>>
>>2473478
GOAT
>>
Based Botch Dog finna minimize the boos he'll recieve tonight.
>>
>>2473486
If they turn him heel he would probably get over. Instead, keep as a pseudo face let the smarks boo him until Balor or Nakamura beats him clean
>>
File: VftDyxVc.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
VftDyxVc.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>2473478
Based Big Dog. Carried the match last night for undercarder and retired him in peace.
>>
>>2473499
I don't know anon. He has to hold the yard down now
>>
Guys, I felt kinda bad for him near the end. He genuinely looked sad, like he let everyone down. It didn't seem like a work boys, he looked fucking deflated, disappointed in himself for botching and not being able to carry Taker in his last match.

When they botched the driver reversal I felt so fucking sad guys...I was 2 seconds away from getting up and turning it off. It wasn't even a bad match all things considered, but them botches on the main stage in the context that it was just killed it for me.
>>
>>2473636
Worked
>>
>>2473478
Good on him. Still shouldn't have been the one to do it though. He's going to be deader than the Deadman.
>>
>>2473645
tbf he does look really depressed in that photo taken of him backstage
>>
>>2473478
>sigh

Ayyy lmao you gayyy lmao
>>
Seemed like Taker was injured before the match or something, the way it was changed to no-dq without any notice.
Also Taker was out of it the whole match, like that spear botch near the end where Taker was just bending over like he was on drugs.
>>
>>2473657
what photo
>>
>>2473685
Takers hip is basically dust. He's been injured for years, but it's only in the last year that the injury really started to limit him massively.

He needs a hip operation that will kill any chance of him returning to the ring.
>>
it was a seven star match.
get fucked omega.
>>
>>2473636
yep he basically did the best he could and it wasnt great. you got all this fucking hype from vince and all these "insider" fans saying he's a veteran ring general after 2 years of singles competition, fact is the guy is young, isn't that great and is put in a shitty position. ya can blame vince for all that but then you dont get to boo him every week so what else are you going to do
>>
>>2473755
>but then you dont get to boo

lol faggot
>>
>>2473645
Top kek
>>
>>2473769
my neighbour came to my door last night asking if i could tone down the boos as he was trying to sleep and i said but you don't understand they're trying to push a guy that isn't really that great and he totally understood and left me alone and you should too
>>
>>2473478
Someone tell Roman he's a heel now till the end of time. He doesn't seem to know.
>>
File: 1375123760396.png (165KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1375123760396.png
165KB, 720x404px
>>2473636
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.