[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback will never work in NJPW!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Ryback-645x370.jpg (36KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Ryback-645x370.jpg
36KB, 645x370px
In his latest podcast, he apparently badmouthed a NJPW higher up, at a parking lot, during a WWE TV show.

Who was this person? Ryback and Pat were both being very vague about who the person was
>>
I would assume there's more than a couple of higher ups. Could have been anyone.
>>
>>2473258
Good. I'm enjoying NJPW and I don't want to see his retarded ass botching all over it.
>>
>>2473258
>Who was this person
He doesn't exist
>>
>>2473258

It's Steve Corino
>>
>>2473258
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate you for beating Colt Cabana in your CM Punk Action Figure on a Pole match this weekend, Ryan.
>>
Probably Rocky Romero, I remember on Talk 'n Shop they mentioned that he's the foreign talent relations guy, and he could have seen him at an indie show or hanging out with his wrestler pals. I don't see him badmouthing fucking Jado or Gedo, how would the dumbfuck he even know who they are?
>>
>>2473370
Ryan is such a pissy retard that it must have been entirely coincidental. He just cussed off someone in a parking lot he thought was a rando and it turned out to be a future career opportunity that he strangled in the crib.
>>
Does this dude actually have a podcast what the fuck lol I thought it was a meme

Was talking with a casual fan today and asked what happened Ryback, had to tell him he thought he was too good for wwe so he quit to whine online instead. Sad!
>>
>>2473258
If you actually listened to it, he chewed out an extra for blocking his car in the talent parking area at a WWE show. The extra is apparently a friend of one of the few American NJPW contacts.
>>
>implying they'd ever sign him
>>
>that time Ryback said he'd like to go New Japan for a few singles matches with Trent Baretta and fucking Kenny Omega

this guy is top 5 delusional, lmao
>>
>>2473431
Didn't he print out t-shirts that said "Big Gaijin" or some shit?
>>
This guy turned out to be such a loser.
>>
Are all the threads true?
Because even Punk pales in comparison to this
>>
Based Big Guy making up bullshit excuses to stay away from the toxic dumpster fire called NJPW
>>
>>2474125
Some are shitposts, most are true. The fact you can even ask that question just goes to show how insane Ryan's delusion is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.