[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Miz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TheMiz_1920x1080.jpg (411KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheMiz_1920x1080.jpg
411KB, 1920x1080px
How much do you think he enjoyed being the babyface last night?
>>
shoulda finna gone over
>>
Based Miz living out his childhood dream of being one of the most over faces at WM.
>>
They never should have had him drop the IC Title on his reunion tour. He should have held it long enough for people to actually believe he'd break Honky Tonk's record.
>>
>>2473359
Imagine if Miz still had the IC title, and later on in the night, Maryse was a surprise entrant in the SDL Women's match and won. Them being a power couple since John and Nikki are leaving would make me mark out eternally
>>
>>2473257
based Miz has been working overtime for the WWE.
Expect him to get a main title reign by the end of the year.
>>
I can't really believe I'm saying this but he literally became one of the best in the business.

Remember ten years ago?
>>
File: 4564489894.jpg (45KB, 378x373px) Image search: [Google]
4564489894.jpg
45KB, 378x373px
>>2473698
Was talking about this with my friends, how in the hell that guy from 2007 that we thought was the Jannetty to Morrison ended up to be one of the most over guys in the company
>>
File: 1470084750196.gif (100KB, 201x301px) Image search: [Google]
1470084750196.gif
100KB, 201x301px
Reminder that the awful finish after 10 minutes of pure Miz offense was done purposefully to make you care more about Miz.
>>
>>2473912
Fuck.
Now I remember that I quit match where Miz and Alex Riley basically beat Cena down, almost to the point of torture for 20 odd minutes, only for Cena to no sell and win within a 30 second comeback.
>>
Based Miz was loving the cheers. Good for him! He still gets booed a ton and people chanting for him all weekend was the best
>>
>>2473912
hmmm really makes you think
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.