[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Billie and Peypey General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

New /BasedIconic/ thread now.

Did your like their WrestleMania outfits?
>>
File: Peyton-Manning.jpg (61KB, 496x352px) Image search: [Google]
Peyton-Manning.jpg
61KB, 496x352px
I guess it makes sense to take the name Peyton when you have a huge ass forehead
>>
>>2471936
No bully.

Note the matching red, did they?
>>
>>2471936
LOL
>>
They are real life shitposters, their segment at the NXT Takeover Pre Show was annoying and frankly they're the last ones who should be making fun of Charly a superior and better looking woman. Billie Kay is a terrible wrestler, I found out late that she actually has 8+ years of experience and that's similar to Ember Moon, who while no way an impressive wrestler, is still better than most on the NXT roster.

Peyton Royce while decent in the ring is a terrible actress. Her only appeal is the lazy eye and genuine mental retardation. They draw more crickets than Carmella. And you know what? Carmella has actually been fucking good since her Heel turn. The only reason you like bumble bee massacre face and chuahua aye lmao is to be contrarian but considering wrestling fans are try hard SJWs they will probably cream their one week unwashed undies over the fact that these are women who try and step into a ring whos name is not Eva Marie. And you know what? Eva is doing pretty good without your money
>>
>>2471897
>veiny feet
hnnnng
>>
File: green-praying-mantis[1].jpg (46KB, 530x426px) Image search: [Google]
green-praying-mantis[1].jpg
46KB, 530x426px
HEY LOOK GUYS IT'S BILLE KAY
>>
>peyton royce
>>
>>2471976
what would you do to them?
>>
File: 1448947871986.jpg (75KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1448947871986.jpg
75KB, 480x336px
>>2472009
If the neck were 2 feet longer, this would look EXACTLY like PeePee xD
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 275x275px
>the state of divas in 2017
>>
>>2472191
Not trolling but she actually has a pet dog that looks like her
>>
>>2472278
cute!
>>
File: ayy.jpg (118KB, 600x264px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
118KB, 600x264px
>>2471897

Ayy lmao
>>
>>2471961
No, she's dating Tye. Though Billie might have
>>
>>2474108
Billie is dating Apollo Crews
>>
>>2472309
Did they?
>>
>>2474845
of course not
>>
>>2471897
Pancake Titties and Wax Museum face.
>>
File: BOTH.jpg (17KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
BOTH.jpg
17KB, 184x184px
>>2471897
do you think they've ever shared a special kiss, just as friends (maybe more)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.