[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the most amazing Wrestlemania moment from last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: THE FUCKING CUP THO.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
THE FUCKING CUP THO.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>the most amazing Wrestlemania moment from last night
>>
File: StayWoke.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
StayWoke.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
>>2471400
HOLY SHIT
>>
Why the fuck was Jinder given that spother? And why the fuck was Harper, who has been getting a bit of a push, eliminated by goddam Titus?
>>
I had no idea who that was.
>>
>>2471444
Based Titus Brand and Based Hardbody Mahal coming to the blue side for their push
>>
>>2471444
The Titus brand is over
>>
>>2471400

That cup landing like that was a one in a million shot
>>
>>2471400
They will probably put Grunk in the WWE hall of fame next year
>>
>>2471444
Probably because Rusev wasnt there to recieve his daily dosis of "we have to bury this guy because he KEKED Vince and he is foreign"

They used Jinder because he was the only foreign on the rumble. Maybe
>>
>>2471400
Honestly I'm happy for Jinder. Best shape of his life, performed well in his Rusev angle and got his WM moment here.
>>
>>2471463

Based jinder working physics.
>>
>>2471400

LEL

I love when things like that happen in wrestling

Reminds me of when Roman threw the steel chair over the top of the cage and into the ring from outside......and the chair somehow landed perfectly on the mat for someone to sit down on it

Or that time when Harper was beating on Bubba Ray with a kendo stick in the ring, then Bubba left the ring. Harper then angrily threw the stick onto the mat, then it bounced outta the ring and right towards Bubba, who somehow had the mind to catch it while it was falling. Bubba then ran right back in the ring and beat Harper's ass with it, lol
>>
will jinder be fired fo attacking a fan in the crowd?
>>
>>2471685
>Reminds me of when Roman threw the steel chair over the top of the cage and into the ring from outside......and the chair somehow landed perfectly on the mat for someone to sit down on it

Saw it happen live in Minneapolis. It was seriously trippy.
>>
File: chair.gif (2MB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
chair.gif
2MB, 300x173px
>>2471737
most ebin thing he's ever done
>>
>>2471685
>Or that time when Harper was beating on Bubba Ray with a kendo stick in the ring, then Bubba left the ring. Harper then angrily threw the stick onto the mat, then it bounced outta the ring and right towards Bubba, who somehow had the mind to catch it while it was falling. Bubba then ran right back in the ring and beat Harper's ass with it, lol
BWAHAHAHAHA
I need a goddamn link this sounds hilarious
>>
>>2471444
>wanting Harper to get buried by a celebrity guest appearance
>>
File: sticked.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sticked.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>2471685
>>
>>2471853
kek I remember this shit. Based
>>
>>2471853
Wew that looks hilariously good
>>
>>2471840
How many wrestlers have been buried by Celebrities?
>Umaga
>BEEG
>Jinder Mahal
>Miz

Does Rowan count?
>>
I love gronk. He seems too injury prone to ever become a wrestler though. Sad!
>>
>>2471779
>>2471853

I forget the match that it happened in; I think Ziggler was in it...but anyone got the gif of the ladder that fell over in the ring and bounced from the top rope, to the middle rope, to the bottom rope, then finally hit the mat? That was cool af
>>
File: based ladder.webm (261KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
based ladder.webm
261KB, 480x260px
>>2471905
>>
>>2471779
Dis gone b good.gif
>>
>>2471400
>>2471779
>>2471853
>>2471970

>oddly satisfying
>>
>>2471779
>>2471853
>>2471970
webms are really making this thread, I barely remember half this shit
>>
>>2471400
Which of these is the craziest?
>>
>>2471970

niiiiiiiice
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.