[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RATE IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Vince-Happy-600x250.jpg (26KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Happy-600x250.jpg
26KB, 600x250px
Rate Mania Double Three.

Match-by-match, or overall, I don't care.
Then we can aggregate the scores and get the authentic /asp/ official contrarian power ranking for WM33.
>>
>>2470867
2/10
>>
File: 1489949847571.jpg (43KB, 481x377px) Image search: [Google]
1489949847571.jpg
43KB, 481x377px
3/10. Highest point was the tag team ladder match and Hardys returning, literally everything that happened after it was underwhelming and/or boring.
>>
>>2470867
33 >>> 32,31,30
>>
Started out as one of the best Manias ever and ended up as one of the worst

3/10
>>
>>2470867
6.5/10
The matches were for the most part good but predictable as hell
>>
>>2470867
Being objective, and not butthurt (you'll see a lot of the latter), it was a 6.
Started really strong, had a lull, got really fucking hype again, hit a bit of a lull, ended memorably.
They have trouble delivering on matches across the card, so it was strengths bridged by fairly forgettable stuff. Nothing was really outright shit, though, I just wasn't personally invested in a lot of it.
>>
6/10 was just as entertaining as it was bad
>>
4/10, boring as fuck. Literally the best match was the first one (Neville vs Aries)
>>
File: vince strut.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
vince strut.gif
967KB, 270x252px
>Shane v AJ
4.5/5
Clever opener. Shane always puts in the effort, and AJ can get 4 stars out of a broom.
>Y2J v KO
4/5
There was a moment early on when I thought they were going to do a double turn in this match. They didn't, but maybe they should've. Strong match.
>Bailey v Charlotte v Nia v Sasha
2/5
Nia won't work until booked as a monster heel. Sasha works better than Bailey, which is a surprise. Charlotte couldn't hide that she was having to carry Bailey to a clean win.
>Tag Ladders
4/5
Over. As. Fuck. I knew they'd come.
The crowd was all over the Brother Nero and Delete chants. The match was pretty good and didn't break down into a messy clusterfuck or a rehearsed spotfest.
>Cenabella v Mizyse
2/5
They didn't even try to hide the fact this match was the popcorn break. Miz, has become a rallying point for dumbshit fans who think they are cleverer than they are. He is basically the Tarantino of wrestling now.

The proposal was ok. As this era's Liz+Randy they are bland though. People should be forced to complete an IQ test and pass a minimum combined score as a couple before they can marry.
>HHH v Rollins
1/5
Rollins came to the ring dressed as Goldust I think. Many silly spots. "Here's a sledgehammer for you, Triple H." "Thanks. Here's my arm for that pedigree you're trying to do." The whole feud made no sense. Boring.
>Bray v Orton
2/5
The problem with an RKO outta nowhere is that it's not been outta nowhere for years. Everyone knows it's coming and the whole match becomes a wait to see it.
>Goldberg v Lesnar
3/5
Just power moves and suplexes. Good, intense, high impact. 3/5 is basically full marks as this is as good as it gets for a match by these guys.
>Smackdivas match
1/5
Becky is dressed as Jar Jar Binks and idk why. This is boring and messy. The match just ended, and that is a good thing.
>Reigns v Taker
2/5
Taker blew up in 4minutes. One of the points is for JR - Imagine how low energy this would have been if he had not been calling it...

25.5/50
51%
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.