[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you enjoy my latest classic last night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: received_10206776019678602.png (308KB, 375x458px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206776019678602.png
308KB, 375x458px
How did you enjoy my latest classic last night?
>>
I missed it. I literally fell asleep during the entrances and woke up near the tail end of the Pitbull concert. If Wrestlemania is going to be 7 hours, it shouldn't be so fucking boring.
>>
>>2470653
Loved it, Paul.
>>
>>2470653
Does he have autism?
>>
>>2470653
Match was fine.

Was nice to see an actual story being told in a sea of finisher spam
>>
You'll never be the technician you wish you were, Paul. Give it up.
>>
>>2470972
Fuck off. I could outwrestle anyone on the roster.
>>
>>2470837
the story was shit. rollins would jump between selling his knee injury and ignoring it. makes no fucking sense to do a top rope dive, especially one has hard to do as the 450 splash or whatever that move's called, that relies on the power generated from your knee and hip joints

the match was garbage
>>
>>2470653
Why are you so smug?
>>
Literally the standard 30 minute 3 star Triple H match he's had for near 20 years.
>>
>>2471076
>that match
>3 stars
>>
>>2470653
literally everyone forgot you even had a match Hunter
>>
When was the last good HHH mania match

Not counting Sting clusterfuck
>>
>>2471190
bryan at 30
>>
File: GOATburiesHaitch.gif (2MB, 390x207px)
GOATburiesHaitch.gif
2MB, 390x207px
>>2471190
>>
>>2470653
I missed that entire match when my stream shat itself and it only started working again when Lesnar came out
>>
>>2471336
So you didn't miss anything
>>
>>2471070
So completely wrong. The story is that he relies on his arsenal of moves despite the pain and hardship. That's the story. In order to hold onto your integrity it's going to be painful, when Seth goes through the pain to hit a phoenix splash you're w8th him because you know it hurts him. Psychology is more than "just working a leg", I'm so sick of these reductive premises.
>>
>>2470653
G O A T
O
A
T
>>
>WM12 vs Ultimate warrior
Jobbed out in 2 minutes
>WM13 vs Golddust
shit
>WM14 vs Owen hart
Meh
>WM15 vs Kane
Meh
>WM16 vs Rock, Show and Mankind
Pretty good
>WM17 vs Carder
Meh
>Wm18 vs Jericho
Shit
>Wm19 vs Booker
Shit
>WM XX vs HBK, Benoit
GOAT, carried to a fantastic match by two far superior workers
>WM 21 vs Batista
Good match, his only good carry-job
>WM 22 vs Cena
Decent, nothing special
>WM 24 vs Cena and Orton
Meh
>WM 25 vs Orton
Shit
>WM 26 vs Sheamus
Shit and pointless
>WM27 vs Carder
Okay
>WM28 vs Carder
Pretty good but overbooked as fuck
>WM29 vs Brock
Shit
>WM30 vs Bryan
GOAT, carried by a far superior worker
>WM31 vs Sting
fucking awful
>WM32 vs Roman
Shit
>WM33 vs Rollins
Okay

This guy has only had two amazing wrestlemania matches where he got carried hard - in hindsight was he actually not good?
>>
>>2471121
I was feeling generous considering everything that took place after
>>
Unironically did.

>>2471369
This guy gets it. He's using his damn moveset, that's what a wrestler does. He's not going to start using Superman punches and Chokeslams because his leg is injured. The whole point was he was "in no shape to compete". It was a gruelling affair for him, how stupid would it look if he was wrestling as normal just using a completely different set of moves?
>>
>>2471369
but he didn't sell any pain when he went for the move, he ignored it. he should have looked like it fucking hurt him.

and it's still stupid to go to a move that relies on an injured part of your body, not because of the pain but because it's not going to be as effective if your body isn't working properly when you execute it
>>
>>2471676
goldberg vs lesnar was better than triple h vs seth
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.