[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who had the worst match of the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: badnews.png (2MB, 1146x1112px) Image search: [Google]
badnews.png
2MB, 1146x1112px
Seth v HHH - lasted 30 minutes, fucking fell asleep how boring it was
Bray v Orton - i guess Randy hit an RKO and won or something, i forget
Brock v Goldberg - Brock does his 2 moves, Goldberg does his 2 moves, lasts 4 minutes. Great payoff guys
Roman v Taker - Taker does his 2 moves, Roman does his 2 moves and still botches the shit out of them
>>
>>2469959
All four.
>>
HHH match was worthless
>>
Main event easily because its probably takers last
>>
brother who hasnt watched wrestling in 15 years watched it with me. he said best match was the shane and aj one. he said worst was undertaker and roman, and seth and hhh.
>>
The taker match was a piece of shit but it was a train wreck I couldn't look away from. HHH vs Sef was a typical boring as fuck 30 minute """"""""epic"""""""" from HHH. It you enjoyed HHH vs Sef you probably think Nak vs Bobby was fucking brilliant since those matches are literally just HHH matches if HHH wasn't the shits. Bray vs Orton was some corny as fuck stupid shit that had a fucking awful ending, but again, was at least interesting. Goldberg vs Brock was actually pretty good, love a short intense match especially in an era where you apparently need to go more than 30 to have a """"""""good""""""" match. 5 - 10 minute matches in the right spots with the right people work well, and that's what that match was.

So, basically, fuck trips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSNJX1aBDSw
>>
Of those, I only watched Roman v Taker, and it was pretty horrible and sad. Can't imagine how you could have something worse than that.
>>
Orton v Bray was.crinninally bas for howlong their feud has been. Felt like a No Mercy tier match not fucking Mania.

I feel like someone told them just before they went out they had to keep it ten minutes and they were both "eh fuck it then." The match was an anomaly...
>>
Definitely HHH and Jasethy. Infuriatingly boring. The mandatory HHH matches at every WM need to end.
>>
>>2469959
From those four, Bray v Orton was the worst. Reasons:
Seth v HHH: Solid in ring work, it was a bit too long for the amount of action it actually contained, but it was by no means a bad match.
Brock vs Goldberg: The best it could have been. Short, yes, but no one in their right minds wants to see an Goldberg ironman match.
Roman v Taker: Predictable as hell. It would be the worst of those four, but the fact that the outcome was obvious meant that I went into the match without expecting anything, so no hopes crushed.
Last but not least....
Bray v Orton: the reason I think its the worst is that they destroyed Bray yet again. Orton winning isnt interesting for anyone. Bray could have been one of the more compelling champions, but instead they went for fuckin' Orton, because of...I have no idea why actually. Its not a smart decision, not at all. And thats why its the worst, because it could have been great.
>>
Either Bray/Orton or the main. The first was clearly cut short although the main had so many botches. Pick either.
>>
you have to give props to Brock for leapfrogging over that one spear, Goldberg didn't even bother to bend over, Brock probably had to clear like 5 or 6 feet on that jump.
>>
File: 1488457054723.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488457054723.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>Seth vs HHH
Like all of Triple H's singles matches, it was boring. Can't even think of anything good happening in the match. Also Seth with a fucking torch what the fuck

>Bray vs Orton
Only good part was when the worms appeared on the ring. Other than that, generic Orton match, no idea why they let him win it also. Bray is gonna be put lower on the card now, I suppose.

>Brock vs Goldberg
Literally finisher spam, nothing else. And you'd wonder why some people here call "outlaw wrestling" a finisher spam while praising Goldberg at the same time. Still was more hype than most of the matches.

>Roman vs Taker
Everyone and their mother knew Roman was going to win and Taker would retire so it sucked out any excitement the crowd had. Even JR on the commentary didn't help me get interested in the match.
>>
Reigns/Taker obviously

Rollins/HHH deserves a dishonorable mention for how comical the overselling was
>>
>>2470070
Orton is boring in the ring and Bray is meh
AJ vs Shane was motn. Revival triple threat was match of the week
>>
>>2470226
>Revival triple threat was match of the week
Cringe
>>
Has Trippple Man ever had a good match at Mania
>>
How come Dean is the only one to have a great match with Trips?
>>
>>2470281
Bryan Danielson
>>
>tfw the Janetty is neither of the womens matches or the TT.
>>
>>2470226

Aj and Shane was a mediocre match "saved" by 3 Shane spots. It was a bad match.
>>
>>2470284
Kek, even Ziggler had one on some random RAW before that and if I recall his match with Bryan and Reigns at Mania were good too
And that's just in recent memory. Dean's best work came with Seth
>>
brock vs goldberg was great
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.