[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just let Dean have a spot on the main card? His match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why not just let Dean have a spot on the main card? His match was pretty short anyway, and it's on the network, so it's not like there's any time restraint. Is Vince still punishing him for the podcast?
>>
>>2469789
Honestly WWE have really shot themselves in the dick by not giving Ambrose the push he deserved, and the company needs.
>>
>>2469789
Dean is the back-up guy for when WWE is in a tight spot.
>>
>>2469802
Yay. I am really looking forward to all those crazy shenanigans this total lunatic will do. Ah I am sorry, I just dont like that guy....He is talented, not doubt, but I really want him to have a total gimmick overhaul at this point. I cant stand to hear the commentary explain to me how you never know what he will do next and how he doesnt care for his own body and so on...
>>
>>2469797
He had the shittiest title run
>>
>>2469789
3 words: balding faggot cuck.
>>
Have him job to the returning Drew Mcintyre.
>>
>>2469813
I liked his run. I love Ambrose, he's like a good Marvel movie. Action/Comedy. He and Ziggler did their best despite the fact the Dolphs character is basically in the gutter, I cracked up during the AJ/Ellingsworth matches and in the end he dropped the strap to AJ Styles which isn't a bad person to lose to.
>>
I'll never like him. What job does he fill? The junkie quotient?

Not likeable, not technical, not charismatic, 5 moves of doom... Fuck this guy. Literally been fuck this guy since day one, and he hasn't let me down yet.
>>
>>2469789
Because people wanted the Smackdown Women match SO BAD on the main card.

Pressure on social media on all that.
>>
>>2469789
His WM would have been a bigger draw with corbin if it was a welfare check on a pole match.
>>
>>2469840
>I liked his run.

Well, they didn't and I can see why. Ambrose is shit.
>>
>>2469840
Jesus christ either a real 10 year old a woman or a redditor. What the fuck is this?
>>
>>2469848
We are talking about Ambrose not Cena.
>>
>>2469789
It run behind as it was without a Deano match
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.