[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A FUCKING 5 STAR MATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

SAVE_US.G0LDB3RG
>>
>>2469733
Did Le meltz finally succumb to pure autism?
>>
what
>>
>>2469733
I honestly I found this match entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>2469776
The match was as good as it could have been desu. you cant really expect a 30 minute long technical masterpiece from Goldberg at this point.
>>
>>2469777
I really just think that both of them realised that when it comes to their styles that they're both supposed to do stupidly powerful moves. Literally only 4 moves were used: Spear, Jackhammer, Suplex, and F5. That's it. But that's all the match needed, it's exactly what WM20 should have been. And it was entertaining, essentially the battle of the squash matches.
>>
>>2469777
I want to cause physical harm to any 'smark' who ever expected a 30 minute long technical masterpiece out of Goldberg at any point.

I fucking love Goldberg.

But he doesn't do Ironman bullshit.
>>
>>2469733
>Brock and Goldberg got more over on the show doing 4 moves between them then all the other wrestlers did doing a bunch of other shit to mildly bored crowds.
>>
>>2469781
I agree. It delivered everything it needed to deliver, and when it comes to most disappointing match of this WM then it doesnt even come close. Looking at you, Orton/Wyatt.
>>
>>2469784
>>2469788

Seriously, I pop at gludbog's spears and jackhammers and bork's suplexes and f5s. It did what it needed to do for me. Short, sweet, to the point, exactly their styles.
>>
>>2469795
I'm tremendously happy when Goldberg matches don't have a run in/interference/other misc. shenanigans.

So many of his big time matches in WCW featured some faggot from NWO running in and ruining everything. Like Stealth Hogan avoiding the Refs sight in Sting/Berg match, or Russo with a giant dildo in Steiner/Berg.

I had fucking flashbacks during the KO/Berg match when Jericho's music hit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.