[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where does he go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Bray-Wyatt[1].png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt[1].png
404KB, 640x360px
So where does he go from here?
>>
the midcard
>>
Job to Orton a few more times then midcard hell
>>
Japan.
>>
Future endeavored hopefully
>>
>all Wyatt Family members are now buried
I think its time to move Braun to smackdown so they can finally revive Funkasaurus.
>>
I want Bo to the Wyatts now.
>>
Randy take's over the Wyatt family, and Bray turns face to try and take it back. With a little help from Broken Team Hardy.
>>
Just
>>
>lost the family for the belt
>lost the belt
>now has nothing
you just know they are gonna fucking pull a Broken shit with Wyatt so he can feud with Matt.
>>
Expand the family
Cast someone as abigail
Recruit Bo Dallas
>>
>>2469428
The buffet
>>
>>2469510
If he comes out on Tuesday with the same goddamn "I am a god I am fear I am everything" then I don't know what the fuck.

He's lost everything, he's lost fucking everything, please, for the love of god, do something new with him, don't just have him cut the same goddamn promo, then go back to jobbing.
>>
>>2469428
Probably feuding with Ziggles on the pre-show.
Matches will be alright, though.
>>
Send him back to NXT
>>
>implying this isn't what starts his transformation into undertaker 2.0
>>
File: low_quality_laugh.png (27KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
low_quality_laugh.png
27KB, 187x200px
>>2469580
>Taker
23-2
>Bray
0-3 or is it 4?
>>
File: 1488684029940.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488684029940.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Future Endeavoured hopefully.

Fatasses are anti-draws
>>
>>2469527
he's done forever lads just let it go
>>
>>2469580
Considering he already lost to Old Man Taker, I really doubt that.
>>
>>2469527
>>2469618
Being a Bray mark is truly suffering, only compared to being an Ascension mark
>>
>>2469624
Fuck that. At least Ascension get to switch it up while losing. Now we're Road Warriors. Now we're the Cosmic Wasteland. Now we're a drug user on suspension and a manlet devil. Now we're zombies. Now we're surfers.
>>
>>2469641
But they never get a fucking title win god dammit, even Bray became champ, why can't my boys don't get the fucking titles just for once
>>
>>2469649

They just need to evolve into their final form, the Surfer Dudes with Attitude, then they wreck the Usos and begin a glorious 6 month title run.
>>
>>2469641
Weren't we part of the Social Outcasts too?
>>
>>2469428
>What is Ray White doing in the Impact Zone?!?!?!?
>>
>>2469428
start BO-lieving
>>
>>2469428
tag team with bo dallas.

call it The Rotund Dudes
>>
>>2469428
the gym
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.