[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the WWE title match so short? I feel like they never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170403-170431_01.png (182KB, 1080x1686px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-170431_01.png
182KB, 1080x1686px
Why was the WWE title match so short? I feel like they never really got started
>>
because gillberg was visibly gassed after walking down the ramp.
>>
>>2469410
Because mediocre worker vs crippled old man needed 22 fucking minutes
>>
>>2469426
The fuck are you talking about? Haitch and Seth took 25 minutes not 22.
>>
>longest match of the night was Triple H
WEW LAD
>>
>>2469410
Squeezed for time I geuss. That March was really such shit. They had epic build up for it but they only give the boys 10 minutes.
>>
>>2469410
They had to make sure pitbull had enough time to do his thing
>>
>>2469410
Based Paul giving himself the longest match on the card
>>
>>2469753
when else are you gonna take a piss tho?
>>
>>2469410
Bet it has something to do with a certain match that was suppose to be on the pre-show being moved to the main show.
>>
File: 1491196266052.gif (4MB, 444x231px)
1491196266052.gif
4MB, 444x231px
Basic calculations for you autists....

Tota match time is less than half (approx 2 hrs 21 mins) of total PPV time (5 hrs)

WTF Vince
>>
>>2469410
>Goldberg was pinned clean

Anyone else find this weird? I get that the dudes 50, but it's still strange to think about. The one guy in the business who was so legitimately protected throughout his career lost his one claim to fame.
>>
>>2470091
Maybe he's deciding to fuck off for good?
>>
>>2470091
Right, but he's gone, and how else would they salvage Brock's BEAST gimmick?
>>
>shorter than the divas pissbreak
STATE OF THIS COMPANY
>>
Why the fuck do WWE always have their shows run to the tee?

I mean, it can't cost THAT much to allow an extra hour at the end in case the show runs behind. It was painfully obvious that the SDL womens match and WWE title match were rushed because earlier matches overrun
>>
>>2470091
Its weird, yes, but I imagine he's had a hell of a payday
>>
>>2470091
>Goldberg being brought in was to ultimately build Brock as the even more unstoppable force for Reigns to defeat
>>
>>2470112
Should've just had BBD destroy Brock at Survivor Series then pin BOTH with a double spear at RR for the Universal Title. Moves on to retire Carder in a squash match WM .

Reaaalllly work the smarks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.