[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so now what do we do with them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: New-Day.jpg (71KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
New-Day.jpg
71KB, 642x361px
Alright, so now what do we do with them?
>>
>>2469185
vince's cotton farm
>>
>>2469185

Feud with Wyatts again
>>
bury the hardys
>>
>>2469185
Break em up. Let Xavier Woods fued with Owens for the U.S Title. Let him make the U.S Title relevant again.
>>
They're going to move to Smackdown since the Hardys are on Raw
>>
They're only really relevant together. None of them are cut out to be singles wrestlers.
>>
>>2469185
Xavier turns heel and makes Titus his partner to beat his buddies.
>>
>>2469472
they're not going anywhere till June if they're shilling Stormblood. after that some AAA game will come looking for the New Day bump.

they'll beat the Hardys so they have a reason to become broken in the WWE, and it'll give the Hardys time to clear up any legal BS with TNA 100%.
>>
>>2469472
Oh fuck no they wont nigger.
>>
They should have Lesnar get suspended by Killing Saxton, Cole, and meth in a suit and New Day can become the new announce team for RAM
>>
>>2469634
>meth in a suit
WEW
>>
They'll keep them exactly where they are now. They're the negro jesters to appeal to the black fans. Bright colours + stupid behaviour is basically all those people want so why change it?
>>
Fire them.
>>
Have fractured Hardys ERASE them
>>
They're the comedic relief. They got their tag team title record, now they have to consequences of being buried.
>>
>XXXavier: send to Manlets Live.
>Kofi: have him complete for the US title.
>Big E: don't really care. Have him join the Wyatts.
>>
>>2469185
Hardys. They've been going on about how they want to beat the Day of the New, now they can.
>>
File: 1463182951131.png (52KB, 156x114px) Image search: [Google]
1463182951131.png
52KB, 156x114px
>>2469672
>>
Leak the rest of the Paige nudes.

How much do you think that hacker held back? I'm mad as fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.