[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't Owens still have his rematch clause for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Doesn't Owens still have his rematch clause for this?
>>
>>2468721
no he had a rematch at extreme rules
>>
>>2468721
Doesn't Shawn Michaels still have his rematch clause for this?
>>
>>2468737
Yes
>>
No, he fought in a 4-way with Miz, Sami, and, Cesaro at the PPV right after.

However, he does still have his rematch clause for the Universal title
>>
>>2468729
maybe this describes how absolutely forgettable the IC title was, even though based Miz held it at Extreme Rules.
>>
Pretty sure Trips still has his rematch clause for the WWE Championship.

>>2468762
He made a point of saying he'd deal with that after he was done with Jericho. So he'll be Brock's first opponent, I suppose.
>>
AJ still has his rematch clause which he'll never get since the A show needs him
>>
>>2468775
It wasn't forgettable. That fatal four-way was a great match.
>>
File: basedreigns.jpg (51KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
basedreigns.jpg
51KB, 496x492px
>>2468779
>So he'll be Brock's first opponent
Cute
>>
>>2468785
It was, but beforehand it was totally forgettable.
>>
>>2468791
>BBD will bury Brock and the fatass
BASED
>>
>>2468752
Shawn Michaels vs Stone Cold Steve Austin confirmed for the WWE World Championship at Wrestlemania 34
>>
>>2468775
That four way was one of the best matches of the year, it just had the misfortune of happening way too early in the year, so shit like
>Miz/Ziggler
>Cena/AJ
>DIY/Revival
COMPLETELY fucking overshadowed it by the time we got to the end of the year.
>>
>>2468737
still waiting for Michaels to use his rematch clause when AJ gets the belt back.
>>
>>2468813
I'd be 100% okay with this happening.
>>
>>2468815
Yeah, and I'm assuming you're talking MOTY DIY/Revival (even though both of the matches were fantastic), No Mercy Ziggler/Miz, and of course SS AJ/Cena.
>>
>>2468859
I mean, the feuds in general. All of those fueds had at least two amazing matches in them (although fuck if DIY and Revival didn't fucking outdo themselves AGAIN last night), but those were the best ones in 'em, yeah.
>>
>>2468782
if the 4-way counts as KO's, the chamber counts as AJ's?
>>
>>2468877
Waiting for DIY and the Revival to get called up now.
>>
>>2468721
No he got his rematch clause but Zayn and Cesaro inserted themselves into the match thanks to Shane.
>>
>>2468882
I guess it's about circumstance.

After the 4-way, Miz fucked off to film a movie and KO went after the briefcase. Miz came back, but KO was busy with Sami. Then by the time that was done, the IC title was off to SmackDown.
>>
All the while, Ryder got his rematch on pre-recorded SD kek.
>>
>>2468721
Dolph still has a rematch for the heavyweight title from before the merger
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.