[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine for a moment, if you will...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bigmatchjohn.jpg (79KB, 920x530px) Image search: [Google]
bigmatchjohn.jpg
79KB, 920x530px
>gets down on one knee
>opens box
>box is empty
>nikki looks confused
>cena waves hand in front of face
>(you can't see me)
>cena gets up and says he doesn't love her
>throws box at her feet and turns his back on her
>tears well up in nikki's face
>nikki turns cena around and slaps him across the face
>cena scoops her up and hits her with the AA
>FINALLY GET OUR CENA HEEL TURN
>nikki cries on ground as she recovers
>next night on raw
>cena's mom comes out and scolds him for treating nikki that way
>gets AA'd
>we're off the races folks

WWE absolutely lives to let these epic moments just float on by, but hey, now we get a huge mini-series on total divas about nikki picking out dresses and planning a wedding!
>>
>>2468628
>>FINALLY GET OUR CENA HEEL TURN

But he would be the biggest babyface in the company if he killed that golddigger whore.
>>
>Opens box
>pops question
>Jon I'm just
> No Jon I won't marry you
>emotionally devastated
>Miz gets last laugh
>Will now do anything to kill miz who he blames for the worst moment of his life
>>
Wtf was with that one rule he had on total divas? It was like
>if you're going to be up past 10:00 pm, text me
>>
>>2468649
This is actually true. Ironically the only way to make Cena a true face is to turn him heel. People would immediately love him because all they've ever wanted was a character change. WWE is too stupid to realize this though.
>>
>>2468672
Because he didn't want to mistake them for intruders, then he mentioned a gun law Florida has
>>
>>2468649
>biggest gold digging whore
When would he kill maryse?
>>
brehs....

why are women wrestlers allowed to hit men but not other way around

kinda fucked up u know??
>>
>>2468628
This was so fake.

They are married since long ago.
>>
>>2468628
I don't know why i keep expecting harsh and brutal heel turns/heels doing horrible things,i would have loved for that dude in the Hover round to get pushed over by someone to get heel heat.

Also OP,i like the way you think,and then after that Cena pulls the plug on a make a wish kid.
>>
>>2469752
Roman speared Steph like nothing.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1437x1706px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1437x1706px
>>2469297
Kek I remember Bryan's face when he said that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.