[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this belt have prestige now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: C8dQCRMWAAAh1Fp.jpg (78KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
C8dQCRMWAAAh1Fp.jpg
78KB, 1080x810px
does this belt have prestige now?
>>
>>2468599
yes
>>
I doubt it ever will.
>>
>>2468599
it has legitmacy but no prestige
>>
>>2468599
is it still red?

if yes then no
>>
Legitimacy
>>
>>2468599
nope
>>
File: finn.jpg (52KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
52KB, 1200x675px
>>2468599
It will and must return to its rightful owner.
>>
Proppest prop to ever prop.
>>
kevin owens and finn balor held it
and tained it

its going to take allot to give it prestige
>>
>>2468634
roman?
>>
Now that I think about it, the WWE should give the fruit rollup belt to indie darlings like Owens, Balor and Ambrose.

Basically make it the Affirmative Action of belts so that smarks can have something to brag about while all homegrown talents feud over the real WWE belt.
>>
>>2468634
No chance that vanilla midget leprechaun lad beats Brock anytime soon, go back to r/sc
>>
>>2468634
Is that fucker still hurt
>>
>>2468599
Yes

Couldn't take Owens seriously when he had it.

Now it means something.
>>
>>2468677
He'll be on RAM in about 19 hours.
>>
>>2468677
no, he's been wrestling house shows for weeks

might be worth watching RAM tomorrow if you are sexually attracted to him
>>
>>2468634
I thought Swoggle got future endevored.
>>
Brock deserves better than that gay belt
>>
>>2468599
When did the Womyns title ever have prestige?
>>
>>2468599
Maybe it will if Brock holds it long enough and defends it more than twice this year.
>>
>>2468599
No and it never will
>>
>>2468599
He'll never defend it until SummerSlam where he'll drop it to Roman
>>
>>2468668

In kayfabe, he has a better chance than anyone. He beat Roman clean.
>>
Any belt that looks like a fruit roll-up will never have prestige.
>>
>>2468730
>Womyn
What was her name anon?
>>
>>2468899
>he has a better chance than anyone
No he does not.
>>
>>2468599
It's a jolly rancher meme belt, and it's called the Universal Title.
It's a joke. Nothing and no one can ever give it prestige. Scrap it.
>>
>>2468899
>imagine being this delusional

Vince ain't letting a midget beat Brock or even come close to hurting him.
Though it would be fun to watch Brock give him those flying knees he gave to Braun.
>>
>>2468599
Maybe he'll debut a new belt tomorrow, the same way he debuted the current WWE belt.

That velvet cake trash will never look good on anyone.
>>
>>2468599

Only if Lesnar shoves it up Reigns's ass in the most violent fashion imaginable. In fact, that would increase prestige of both the belt and Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2468599
Who on Raw realistically is around the top of the card and looks like they could square up with Lesnar? Roman, maybe. Braun?
>>
>>2469390
>>
>>2468634
>beat roman clean
>roman beat taker
>taker beat Goldberg at the rumble
>Goldberg beat Brock

Finn > Roman > Undertaker > Brock > Goldberg
>>
>>2468634
Fuck that manlet and no that belt will never have prestige.
>>
>>2469931
Doesn't work that way
>>
It was a complete afterthought though.It looks even worse now than it did with Owens and Goldberg's "reign" was useless
>>
>>2469953
Brock legitimizes it though. Owens completely destroyed the prestige of the belt. He's technically the 1st Universal champ and he needed help from Jericho to defend it against both Seth and Roman. Brock won't need help from anyone.
>>
We probably wont see that belt again til summerslam
>>
>>2469961
>Using technically wrong
At least it looked like a prize on Owens so much so he resorted to every trick.
I wouldn't blame any one if they completely forgot about Berg vs Bork being for the title. It was completely forgotten about. Brock does give it legitimacy if he actually defends it. The whole Goldberg run made it look awful
>>
>>2469987
Even Finn doesn't believe he's the 1st universal champion.

>At least it looked like a prize on Owens

It looked like a prop and an ugly one at that.
>>
>>2468659
You just had two homegrown talents have a tv style match for it so I guess your wish was granted
>>
>fruit roll-up color
>entire face plate is the WWE logo
never
>>
>>2468599
No. No legitimacy either, it was literally created as a prop to try and keep the A-show from becoming the B-show.

>>2468659
Other way around. Have the WWE title be for actual wrestlers, the kiddie colors Universal strawberry jam strap be for the homegrown casual audience talent.

Or go even further with it: change NXT into the legit wrestling show for kidult smarks, the main two shows for the broader audience.
>>
>>2469931
But Bork beat Goldberg in the end. And the Royal Rumble doesn't count anyway.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.